1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Premium Member
52,731 Posts
Quality? Then they shoulda knicked Cool Kids and ol Charlie boy. I'm thinkin that they may actually do a track a week... I mean, isn't Lu is the studio again?

·
Registered
543 Posts
RichAzure said:
Quality? Then they shoulda knicked Cool Kids and ol Charlie boy. I'm thinkin that they may actually do a track a week... I mean, isn't Lu is the studio again?
An ACCC track every week is literally too good to be true. And by the wait of just one song I just don't see them pulling off a track every week. All the power to them if they are though, that would be effing amazing.

·
Premium Member
52,731 Posts
BeansNCrackers said:
An ACCC track every week is literally too good to be true. And by the wait of just one song I just don't see them pulling off a track every week. All the power to them if they are though, that would be effing amazing.
In all fairness we thought the same bout GOOD. And we waited for a verse from CHARLES, not ACCC. Hell, even Cole had his (non-featured) verse in. And Charles quit the ACCC...

·
Registered
221 Posts
CT said:
lmaoooo you don't like Blu, The Cool Kids, B.o.B, Asher, or Charles? Who do you like in hiphop?
Yes, i hate the new generation  of ''hip-hop'' including Drake, etc.

Some of my fav rappers, Ras Kass, Talib Kweli, Eminem, Az, Canibus, Big L, Big Pun, Masta Ace, Nas, BIG, Gang Starr, Bishop Lamont, of course Lupe......

Most of the new rappers e.g. Drake got hyped by the media, and thats why ppl like  them, not because they're good, because its cool to hear Drake.

·
Registered
27,950 Posts
Ciya said:
Yes, i hate the new generation  of ''hip-hop'' including Drake, etc.

Some of my fav rappers, Ras Kass, Talib Kweli, Eminem, Az, Canibus, Big L, Big Pun, Masta Ace, Nas, BIG, Gang Starr, Bishop Lamont, of course Lupe......

Most of the new rappers e.g. Drake got hyped by the media, and thats why ppl like  them, not because they're good, because its cool to hear Drake.
Go take a listen to Blu's "Below The Heavens" and that will change your mind about him.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts