Kanye to The banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
12,296 Posts
they don't know what to believe cause metacritic and pitchfork haven't said anything yet, so they're all over the place with their own opinions.

·
Premium Member
11,020 Posts
Grad-Bear said:
they don't know what to believe cause metacritic and pitchfork haven't said anything yet, so they're all over the place with their own opinions.
This is true.  As a hipster, I have to wait until my official opinion is released by p4k.  I'll get back to you OP.

·
Banned
7,874 Posts
Grad-Bear said:
TRUTH! INSANE how much weight people put into others' opinions...watch if pitchfork gives it a best new music tag and an 8.5+ rating how many people will love the album..

·
Premium Member
12,479 Posts
Grad-Bear said:
also so true. what if this got a 10 from PF? (not saying it would) but people would go from hating to dick riding.

but it's a 10 to me, so that's all that matters in my mind. :sarc2: /rant

·
Banned
25,964 Posts
Xavmatic said:
It used to be so black and white before D:
you must not have been on kanyelive when 808's dropped. It was a shitstorm and I was on team naysayers, I have since readjusted my opinion. Growth tbh

·
Registered
2,309 Posts
Block said:
This is true.  As a hipster, I have to wait until my official opinion is released by p4k.  I'll get back to you OP.
lolololololololololololololololololololololololololololololz
thread
tbh

·
Banned
631 Posts
goodmusicboi said:
TRUTH! INSANE how much weight people put into others' opinions...watch if pitchfork gives it a best new music tag and an 8.5+ rating how many people will love the album..
not me lol

·
Registered
32,637 Posts
its the truth. before i even heard the album i was seeing a bunch of "Dissapointed" and shit and i was thinking uh oh is it bad? and then i heard it myself and had my head blown off. great album fuck the haters

·
Registered
43,387 Posts
Grad-Bear said:
LMAO

That's true though...

·
Banned
165,645 Posts
Grad-Bear said:
When I heard Illmatic, I gave it a 5/10. Then I saw everyone calling it GOAT, and now I realize that its GOAT.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts