Kanye to The banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,360 Posts
Grad-Bear said:
they don't know what to believe cause metacritic and pitchfork haven't said anything yet, so they're all over the place with their own opinions.
This is true.  As a hipster, I have to wait until my official opinion is released by p4k.  I'll get back to you OP.

·
Banned
8,064 Posts
Grad-Bear said:
they don't know what to believe cause metacritic and pitchfork haven't said anything yet, so they're all over the place with their own opinions.
TRUTH! INSANE how much weight people put into others' opinions...watch if pitchfork gives it a best new music tag and an 8.5+ rating how many people will love the album..

·
Premium Member
13,392 Posts
Grad-Bear said:
also so true. what if this got a 10 from PF? (not saying it would) but people would go from hating to dick riding.

but it's a 10 to me, so that's all that matters in my mind. :sarc2: /rant

·
Registered
32,882 Posts
its the truth. before i even heard the album i was seeing a bunch of "Dissapointed" and shit and i was thinking uh oh is it bad? and then i heard it myself and had my head blown off. great album fuck the haters

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.