Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 798 Posts

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
DO NOT POST ANY LINKS TO THE SNIPPET ON ANY FORUMS, BLOGS, ETC. PM ME OR SOMEONE ELSE IF YOU WANT IT.

I've heard that Kanye was going to release a sort of "fuck-you" album called "Never See Me Again" before he turned all positive and Rosewood-y and it was going to be mainly autotune rapping... I wasn't sure whether it was true but I did know that there was Kanye song out there called Never See Me Again that a couple people had.

And then yesterday, I'm not sure how many people saw because the thread was deleted pretty quick, but someone posted the Never See Me Again snippet, and I was fast enough to download it in time.

So for those who have heard the Never See Me Again snippet, what are y'alls opinion on it? I haven't seen many people discussing it. IMO, it doesn't sound very good... and a whole album full of songs like these could have potentially ended Kanye's career. Maybe it could have been really raw though? Like 808s but more aggresive? I don't know, but I'm glad Kanye decided on MBDTF instead.

What do y'all think?

·
Banned
6,926 Posts
Chamelio S. said:
I've heard that Kanye was going to release a sort of "fuck-you" album called "Never See Me Again" before he turned all positive and Rosewood-y and it was going to be mainly autotune rapping... I wasn't sure whether it was true but I did know that there was Kanye song out there called Never See Me Again that a couple people had.

And then yesterday, I'm not sure how many people saw because the thread was deleted pretty quick, but someone posted the Never See Me Again snippet, and I was fast enough to download it in time.

So for those who have heard the Never See Me Again snippet, what are y'alls opinion on it? I haven't seen many people discussing it. IMO, it doesn't sound very good... and a whole album full of songs like these could have potentially ended Kanye's career. Maybe it could have been really raw though? Like 808s but more aggresive? I don't know, but I'm glad Kanye decided on MBDTF instead.

What do y'all think?
i didnt hear the snippet but a friend of mine did.  from what i heard that album was intended to end his career, hence the song "never see me again" theres a lot more info to it that i heard, no actual source though

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It was posted last night, was only up for like a minute or two. It'd probably be a bad idea to start spreading it around so I'm not planning on giving it to anyone. Just imagine an 808s song with an unfinished sounding College Dropout-esque beat, except Kanye sounds drunk and mad and is rambling on about things that I can hardly even understand because the autotune sounds bad.

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
If the thread containing the snippet got deleted, then that means it's probably not supposed to be leaked anywhere. I'm not giving it to anyone unless an admin gives me an okay. Sorry guys... I thought more people had heard it tbh.

·
Registered
23,216 Posts
that would be a good album imo. Just to let out all that rage on an album like he let out all his sadness in 808s. Woulda been good. oh well.

·
Banned
16,412 Posts
Chamelio S. said:
It was posted last night, was only up for like a minute or two. It'd probably be a bad idea to start spreading it around so I'm not planning on giving it to anyone. Just imagine an 808s song with an unfinished sounding College Dropout-esque beat, except Kanye sounds drunk and mad and is rambling on about things that I can hardly even understand because the autotune sounds bad.
See i hate when people do this they mention something just to basically say i have and u dont so like seriously there was asoloutely no  need of starting this thread.

1 - 20 of 798 Posts