Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
801 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I'm a big Neptunes/Pharrell fan, and as a big fan I'm embarrassed I have to ask this, but I was wondering if any of you more aware fans could answer this question for me? I've noticed every once in a while, that certain songs will be produced by Chad Hugo, or produced by Pharrell. Do they no longer work as Neptunes, and only as solo producers, is there a riff, or is this just something that has been going on the last few years? I thought I remember hearing that Pharrell did Hell Hath No Fury on his own, but I can't remember for sure. If anyone can give me a concrete response I'd appreciate it.

·
Registered
42,621 Posts
I don't know but if its produced by Chad or Pharrell, I just credit it as "The Neptunes" tbh.

·
Banned
10,656 Posts
Well supposedly the more percussive Neptunes tracks are Pharell and the more musical are Chad Hugo (dont know if thats true)

in general tho, Pharrell works more on the hooks, songwriting, and drum programming and Chad does the instrumentals

G

·
ADHD said:
if pharrell did hhnf by himself that's possibly one of the best achievements of mankind

that shit doesn't even have one sample
my life.

the beats (fuck the music, cause i'm more a "beats" person) are the best in hip hop i've ever heard.
Wamp Wamp (What It Do), Dirty Money, Keys Open Doors, Ain't Cha, Trill (best Pharrell beat ever) >>>

1 - 20 of 47 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.