Kanye to The banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
4,107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i didnt get ga tickets but i want to buy them on like stubhub or some shit but idk if i can trust stubhub :khaled: need help/advice from anyone appreciated

·
Registered
2,170 Posts
flappyc0k said:
alright word but im afraid the tickets wont work when i try to get in :khaled:
Pretty sure if the person scams you they get royally fucked by StubHub.

Also if they're GA, you only get the hard copy tickets, they can't be printed out at home, so you should be fine if that's the case because only one ticket will ever exist

·
Banned
4,107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
lolwut520 said:
Pretty sure if the person scams you they get royally fucked by StubHub.

Also if they're GA, you only get the hard copy tickets, they can't be printed out at home, so you should be fine if that's the case because only one ticket will ever exist
wait what does that mean.

·
Registered
2,170 Posts
flappyc0k said:
wait what does that mean.
You know how when you buy a ticket online, you have the choice to either print it out at home or get a ticket shipped to you?

With the GA tickets, your only option is getting a ticket shipped to you.

It's impossible for someone to make multiple copies of a GA ticket.  Meaning it's impossible for someone to use your ticket before you get in to the venue.

·
Banned
4,107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
lolwut520 said:
You know how when you buy a ticket online, you have the choice to either print it out at home or get a ticket shipped to you?

With the GA tickets, your only option is getting a ticket shipped to you.

It's impossible for someone to make multiple copies of a GA ticket.  Meaning it's impossible for someone to use your ticket before you get in to the venue.
ohhh ok. ive never bought tickets or anything also is there a age limit on the concert cause fuck ill be 17 august 3rd and the tour date is on the 27th aug

1 - 9 of 9 Posts