Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm trying to make my Lupe collection perfect, and I need some help...

1) Does anyone have "Know My Name" by Blake Lewis (Lupe was a guest on it). I can't find it anywhere, and the Youtube version I found has lousy quality.

2) Also, anyone have the "Mean & Vicious" remix with Naledge?

3) Around what time did Lupe make "G4" with GemStones, "Buddy" by Musiq, and "Candy" by GemStones? I'm trying to keep my guest-features in the order they were released, and I can't find when those 3 songs were made.

4) On "Lupe the Jedi", there's a song called "Dynasty". Is this the same song called "U, Me, Her"?

5) Is there a complete version of "Hey Lupe"?

6) Does anyone have information about "Chickapow"? Is it a freestyle, a snippet of a guest-feature, or something else?


I may have some more questions later. Thanks!

 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Cool, thanks!
And no, I don't have "Unstoppable" either; I've never even heard of it lol. Were these 2 songs really rare or something?

And I just listened to "U, Me, Her" again, it's actually pretty much the same as "Dynasty". It's just about 30 seconds longer.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
472 Posts
Chicapow is a full song
I assume you just own the snippet ?

Edit: Uploading Chica Pow  perhaps know my name aswell

I could swear i do have know my name but I'm unable to find it -.-
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for your help everyone!

LycKay said:
When I click "Click Here to Download", it keeps bringing me to an advertisement.

CT said:
I think you linked the wrong one, that one says "Hey Lupe" hahaha.

Got a few more questions:

-Around what time did Lupe make "G4" with GemStones, "Buddy" by Musiq, and "Candy" by GemStones? I'm trying to keep my guest-features in the order they were released, and I can't find when those 3 songs were made.

-Who is the artist who made the "Girl Talk Remix" that Lupe was on? And anyone know when it was released?

-Is there an uncensored version of "Dedicated"?

-Are there versions of "Cold Out", "Street Stories", "1st and 15th is Back" & "Flash My Watch" without DJ tags?

-Also still looking for "Know My Name" if anyone knows where to find it.

Thanks again guys.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
<3 you, CT.

Yeah you were right, it was TLC.
Interesting thing I just noticed. At the end of that song, Lupe says "Unreleased Shit. FnF Mixtape Volume 1." Sounds to me that at some point, Lupe was planning a mixtape that had a bunch of unreleased songs.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,315 Posts
Dan1192 said:
<3 you, CT.

Yeah you were right, it was TLC.
Interesting thing I just noticed. At the end of that song, Lupe says "Unreleased Shit. FnF Mixtape Volume 1." Sounds to me that at some point, Lupe was planning a mixtape that had a bunch of unreleased songs.
Actually it was released, a long long time ago. It's the reason you have all those untagged tracks on Lupe The Jedi.

As well as Girl Talk, (but you wont find that around here).


---

1) Does anyone have "Know My Name" by Blake Lewis (Lupe was a guest on it). I can't find it anywhere, and the Youtube version I found has lousy quality.

See below.

2) Also, anyone have the "Mean & Vicious" remix with Naledge?

See below.

3) Around what time did Lupe make "G4" with GemStones, "Buddy" by Musiq, and "Candy" by GemStones? I'm trying to keep my guest-features in the order they were released, and I can't find when those 3 songs were made.

G4 was leaked May 2008ish, but it was still an unreleased track (no idea when it was first recorded).

4) On "Lupe the Jedi", there's a song called "Dynasty". Is this the same song called "U, Me, Her"?

Yes, it's proper name is Dynasty Freestyle. "You, Me, Him and Her" is actually the beat it's from (from the album The Dynasty: Roc La Familia).

5) Is there a complete version of "Hey Lupe"?

See below.


6) Does anyone have information about "Chickapow"? Is it a freestyle, a snippet of a guest-feature, or something else?

Chickapow is just a remake of the Bad Boy Freestyle (cut out the last couple of bars, added the chorus, sped it up etc). I uploaded the original freestyle on youtube here -


-Who is the artist who made the "Girl Talk Remix" that Lupe was on? And anyone know when it was released?

TLC, 2005ish

-Is there an uncensored version of "Dedicated"?

I don't have it and it was released censored, but it still might be out there.

-Are there versions of "Cold Out", "Street Stories", "1st and 15th is Back" & "Flash My Watch" without DJ tags?

No, yes, yes, no.

-Also still looking for "Know My Name" if anyone knows where to find it.

Look down vv.

Blake Lewis ft. Lupe Fiasco - Know My Name - http://www.mediafire.com/?dadc07ch4cer51l

Lupe Fiasco - Hey Lupe - http://www.mediafire.com/?ncn1i2cipuzts5p

Lupe Fiasco ft. Naledge - Mean & Vicious Remix http://www.mediafire.com/?5bqxe34qbgq49an


Word.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
^I love you.
Thank you so much for all that!

OK, pretty much every one of my questions has been answered. Just got one more....

-If there are versions of "Street Stories", "Dear Fall", and "1st and 15th is Back" without DJ tags, where can I find them?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,315 Posts
Dan1192 said:
^I love you.
Thank you so much for all that!

OK, pretty much every one of my questions has been answered. Just got one more....

-If there are versions of "Street Stories", "Dear Fall", and "1st and 15th is Back" without DJ tags, where can I find them?

Lupe Fiasco - 1st & 15th - http://www.mediafire.com/?qbbdysp9093lrwa

Lupe Fiasco - Dear Fall - http://www.mediafire.com/?l05bsg1l28s45ql

Lupe Fiasco - Street Stories - http://www.mediafire.com/?1uq3k16z7mve68m


You're welcome.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
RichAzure said:
Make sure you peep the whole thread we have on all of his songs, you know, the discograpy thread
I downloaded the Unreleased collection in that thread, and none the songs that were posted in this thread were included in it.
...Can I have my links back now? I still haven't downloaded the 3 songs that 4ziATiC just provided me with yet haha.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
52,731 Posts
Dan1192 said:
I downloaded the Unreleased collection in that thread, and none the songs that were posted in this thread were included in it.
...Can I have my links back now? I still haven't downloaded the 3 songs that 4ziATiC just provided me with yet haha.
Go through the thread and you'll see a link that I posted, it should have a list of songs in there that you want
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
^Yeah, you're right. Anything that linked to -----media fire----- is gone (besides the discography thread).

HOLY SHIT, EVEN IF YOU PUT THE WORDS "MEDIA" AND "FIRE" TOGETHER, THEY GET DELETED. IT'S A CONSPIRACY.  :wom:

RichAzure said:
Go through the thread and you'll see a link that I posted, it should have a list of songs in there that you want
???
Are we looking at the same thread? I don't see anything in there that links me to the 3 songs I was looking for.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
52,731 Posts
Dan1192 said:
^Yeah, you're right. Anything that linked to -----media fire----- is gone (besides the discography thread).

HOLY SHIT, EVEN IF YOU PUT THE WORDS "MEDIA" AND "FIRE" TOGETHER, THEY GET DELETED. IT'S A CONSPIRACY.  :wom:
???
Are we looking at the same thread? I don't see anything in there that links me to the 3 songs I was looking for.
Listen, go to the link I posted. IT HAS THE SONGS YOU ARE LOOKING FOR IF YOU WANT TO LOOK FOR THEM ALPHABETICALLY. That's what I was saying. Now if you want to get SPOON FED the songs, you can try asking for another link
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
RichAzure said:
Listen, go to the link I posted. IT HAS THE SONGS YOU ARE LOOKING FOR IF YOU WANT TO LOOK FOR THEM ALPHABETICALLY. That's what I was saying. Now if you want to get SPOON FED the songs, you can try asking for another link
It's alright, I figured out how to fix the links (all you had to do was add "media" and "fire" between the two periods). I'm an idiot haha.

But what the hell were you talking about!? I just went through the entire discography thread, and I still can't find the link that you were referring to.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
52,731 Posts
Dan1192 said:
It's alright, I figured out how to fix the links (all you had to do was add "media" and "fire" between the two periods). I'm an idiot haha.

But what the hell were you talking about!? I just went through the entire discography thread, and I still can't find the link that you were referring to.
really? WTF... hold on.
 
1 - 20 of 45 Posts
Top