Kanye to The banner

Need help with a research paper

2K views 16 replies 5 participants last post by  Coldplay Expert 
#1 ·
So I have to write a 10 page research paper in my English 102 class  :bye:, and it can be about anything it just has to be argumentative. I know I want it to be about music in some way, but I' m not sure how. I was thinking maybe talking about how mainstream rap lacks substance or something. Anyways I want to be able to bring up Lupe and his message in the paper somewhere. Does anyone have any ideas or suggestions as to what I can write about? I'm open to anything I'm at the very beginning of my writing process and I'm just brainstorming right now. Thank you in advance.

:work:

#11 ·
Write how against all odds and pressure and for all his fans, Lupe stuck it out and didn't sell out.  Finally he achieved victory with a release date for Lasers. Im not a huge Lupe fan but that seems like whats happened so i'd write bout that if u wanna bring up his message

#12 ·
Coldplay Expert said:
Oh, yeah.. forgot about the actual topic of the thread... :problem?:  I can give you some ideas, if you need 'em.  Maybe even help you draft the paper, if you'd like?  When's it due?
Yea some ideas would be great! It's not even due for like a month or two, but i wanted to get a jump on it

#13 ·
pmoods said:
Write how against all odds and pressure and for all his fans, Lupe stuck it out and didn't sell out.  Finally he achieved victory with a release date for Lasers. Im not a huge Lupe fan but that seems like whats happened so i'd write bout that if u wanna bring up his message
thanks some good ideas in that, the only thing is i would have to make it argumentative in some way

#14 ·
zeni. said:
thanks some good ideas in that, the only thing is i would have to make it argumentative in some way
I'll be back later this evening from my midterms, grindin' on essays I gotta have done tomorrow... :wom: ...I'mma be postin' an old paper of mine that I did a while ago over Lupe Fiasco and Plato, so be sure to check it out, a'ight?  Maybe it'll help you with ideas.

#15 ·
Coldplay Expert said:
I'll be back later this evening from my midterms, grindin' on essays I gotta have done tomorrow... :wom: ...I'mma be postin' an old paper of mine that I did a while ago over Lupe Fiasco and Plato, so be sure to check it out, a'ight?  Maybe it'll help you with ideas.
alright major props man thank you!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.