Kanye to The banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I normally don't post about personal stuff but here we go. So I used to have high anxiety and panic attacks due to ptsd about 4 years ago, all of a sudden I started to get panic attacks again and I got prescribed xanax about a month ago and I've been taking .5 a day for the last month so my question for all the xan legal/illegal users is have u guys gotten dependent on it? I'm afraid il became addicted even tho I'm not abusing it. Lmk your experiences. Thanks

·
Banned
0 Posts
Vercius said:
So I normally don't post about personal stuff but here we go. So I used to have high anxiety and panic attacks due to ptsd about 4 years ago, all of a sudden I started to get panic attacks again and I got prescribed xanax about a month ago and I've been taking .5 a day for the last month so my question for all the xan legal/illegal users is have u guys gotten dependent on it? I'm afraid il became addicted even tho I'm not abusing it. Lmk your experiences. Thanks
dont take it everyday if you don't need it everyday that's just stupid imo

I had a 2mg script and was prescribed 3 bars per day but probably only took xans 2 days a week tbh

Had cunt of a time with withdrawals but I was on a lot of xans

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Mood God said:
dont take it everyday if you don't need it everyday that's just stupid imo

I had a 2mg script and was prescribed 3 bars per day but probably only took xans 2 days a week tbh

Had cunt of a time with withdrawals but I was on a lot of xans
The dr said I could take up to 3 a day but I only take 1 and I try not to take any but right now my symptoms haven't gotten any better so I get panic attacks at least once a day. But thanks for your input

1 - 6 of 6 Posts