Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
3,355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Honestly dude is irrelevant and never been a fan of Eminem or anyone he affiliated with he needs to be killed in a track immediately. Get vinylz, 40(high hats) and boi1 da in the studio tonight write til 4 AM and call it Joey Blow and kill him mortal kombat finish him style realease it owl hours.

Sick of his group and fans that think crooked I is tupac and go to parties in shitty section 8 apartments with pit bull shit on the floor and pop zans for a living over his trash music and Drake needs to end him and the slaughterhouse fan base immediately.

·
Registered
5,056 Posts
Jeffscornacek said:
Honestly dude is irrelevant and never been a fan of Eminem or anyone he affiliated with he needs to be killed in a track immediately. Get vinylz, 40(high hats) and boi1 da in the studio tonight write til 4 AM and call it Joey Blow and kill him mortal kombat finish him style realease it owl hours.

Sick of his group and fans that think crooked I is tupac and go to parties in shitty section 8 apartments with pit bull shit on the floor and pop zans for a living over his trash music and Drake needs to end him and the slaughterhouse fan base immediately.
out

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
Jeffscornacek said:

Drake should just post OP on twitter. this ether.

·
Banned
1,497 Posts
"starting to feel like this for entertainemnt
but he gon make me mess around and put him in the pavement
yeah...something similar to 90s beef
in case some shit to do pop off, i aint behind the grief
yeah...no drizzy in investigations
thought i told yall ****** that im patient, never get complacent"

S/O TO THE PLUG!!!

·
Registered
19,198 Posts
wonderboy419 said:

S/O TO THE PLUG!!!

·
Registered
3,355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
wonderboy419 said:

S/O TO THE PLUG!!!
And he show me, shout out to the, shout out to the, plug that's myself!!!
~ plug 2.0 maco and father legend song don't sleep

·
Banned
8,368 Posts
Drake shouldn't even pay him attention no more. Budden started this shit now he is saying he doing it for the culture. ***** got to be the most annoying ***** ever

·
Registered
4,082 Posts
Y'all ****** dont realize budden is purposely tryna hype drake up to come out with some 2010 Drizzy shit. Im kinda curious to see what happens

1 - 20 of 39 Posts