Kanye to The banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
15,675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay so there's this really cute girl at the gym, and im having a hard time approaching her without making it super obvious. I do my workouts and when im resting in between workouts I go to the court where shes playing ball or sitting down watching. But fuck I get super nervous and shit -__-

·
Registered
6,971 Posts
Soon as you feel that youre start getting nervous, you just gotta step up and make the move. The longer you sit back and wait, the more you are reluctant to make the approach. Just be confident and talk to her.

·
Registered
15,675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
MaximusPrime said:
Soon as you feel that youre start getting nervous, you just gotta step up and make the move. The longer you sit back and wait, the more you are reluctant to make the approach. Just be confident and talk to her.
Dang I know you're right but damn such a scary thing to do haha

·
Registered
6,971 Posts
Lonewolf said:
Dang I know you're right but damn such a scary thing to do haha
Trust me, I know how it feels because I'm the same way but if its something that you really want, you gotta do what you gotta do in order to get it. You just gotta go in there with the intent to just be yourself and just talking to her like she's a normal person.

·
Premium Member
53,595 Posts
MaximusPrime said:
That can actually backfire. If you're like....really nervous then don't.

Try to approach her with the mindset that you're just trying to be her friend. Rather trick yourself into feeling that your only intentions is to make conversation. But casually be flirtatious with her. I don't know, maybe I just have a weird way of doing certain things.

But honestly, bombing is the only way you'll learn. Don't expect to though. lol either way, you learn from it since it's obvious you're new at this.

·
Registered
15,675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Shy said:
But honestly, bombing is the only way you'll learn. Don't expect to though. lol either way, you learn from it since it's obvious you're new at this.
haha usually I dont get this nervous when approaching girls. For some reason I cant approach her. Thats the thing haha I dont wanna bomb with this one.

·
Banned
6,743 Posts
Confidence is key! If not next time then when will you ever talk to her? Just don't put her on a pedestal. See her as just an ordinary everyday girl that could use some company or someone to talk to!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts