Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 82 Posts

·
Registered
16,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
idk why i thought it was so great last night haha but its not bad and all original so wtf why not gimme feedback

·
Banned
4,807 Posts
damn that is pretty epic, like the micro samples aside from the hey that kanye uses lol, GET YER OWN but yeah that sounds extremely good, smooth ascending synth/stringy progression and the leading sax/flut/horns/trumpet whatever it is, sounds immaculate 

·
Registered
3,323 Posts
Something I could hear currensy flowing over.

Then you have your tyler like synths.

I enjoy it

·
Banned
18,305 Posts
When you play the chords with the guitar, play them as arpeggiated chords in order to better replicate the natural sounds of strums on guitars.

But besides that, shit is dope. I had my :wom: face when it first started

·
Registered
10,771 Posts
Marvin Gaye said:
When you play the chords with the guitar, play them as arpeggiated chords in order to better replicate the natural sounds of strums on guitars.

·
Registered
16,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Marvin Gaye said:

i know i meant to take that advice from the last beat where the piano was too quantized but i accidentally quantized the whole pattern and i didnt want to go back and re-record it all but thank you!!

and thanks everybody^

·
Banned
18,305 Posts
Rizon said:
i know i meant to take that advice from the last beat where the piano was too quantized but i accidentally quantized the whole pattern and i didnt want to go back and re-record it all but thank you!!

and thanks everybody^
Oh, did I say that before?

1 - 20 of 82 Posts