Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,018 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I been watching NBC alot lately and I notice they got like 4 shows that look worth a watch.

Prime Suspect

Whitney

The Playboy Club

Up All Night

Anybody lookin foward to these??
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
110,681 Posts
'Whitney' looks like the most basic shit I've ever seen, so I'll skip that. I'll watch 'Prime Suspect', because it's Peter Berg (FNL) and Maria Bello. I don't give a fuck about 'The Playboy Club' although I love me some Amber Heard. The only show I'm really pumped for is 'Up All Night'. Arnett, Applegate and Rudolph FTW!
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
110,681 Posts
Dr. Osey said:
Whitney has a laugh track, which is surprisingly for nbc comedy so i'll pass.
Even without a laugh track, shit'd be horrible. The bitch ain't funny, plus the writing seems so basic that it hurts.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
71,678 Posts
dorian_j said:
Even without a laugh track, shit'd be horrible. The bitch ain't funny, plus the writing seems so basic that it hurts.
yea it looks pretty horrible too :D
but watching something with a laugh track makes my stomach churn
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
30,007 Posts
dorian_j said:
'Whitney' looks like the most basic shit I've ever seen, so I'll skip that. I'll watch 'Prime Suspect', because it's Peter Berg (FNL) and Maria Bello. I don't give a fuck about 'The Playboy Club' although I love me some Amber Heard. The only show I'm really pumped for is 'Up All Night'. Arnett, Applegate and Rudolph FTW!
I cringe every time the Whitney previews come on, especially the ones with her getting ready to "kick some livers." :bitchgtfo:

Dr. Osey said:
never watched :kanyeshrug:
What the hell's wrong with you?
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
110,681 Posts
Hamington said:
I cringe every time the Whitney previews come on, especially the ones with her getting ready to "kick some livers." :bitchgtfo:
Yeah, that shit is terrible. I bet she only got that sitcom deal, because of Chelsea Handler who has another shitty show on NBC premiering this fall. Both shows look like the cheapest form of comedy since 'According to Jim' went off the air.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
30,007 Posts
Dr. Osey said:
heheheh I wasn't allowed near a TV until I was 10 (2004) :ohno: :hah:

I love Curb Your Enthusiasm & many others
Okay, that balances out. "Curb Your Enthusiasm" is amazing, Larry David can do no wrong (except leaving Seinfeld.)
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
30,007 Posts
dorian_j said:
Yeah, that shit is terrible. I bet she only got that sitcom deal, because of Chelsea Handler who has another shitty show on NBC premiering this fall. Both shows look like the cheapest form of comedy since 'According to Jim' went off the air.
Most likely, I'm going to skip "Whitney" just like I did with the show with three couples (already forgot the name.)
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
110,681 Posts
Hamington said:
Most likely, I'm going to skip "Whitney" just like I did with the show with three couples (already forgot the name.)
I actually liked 'Perfect Couples'. It wasn't the best shit, but still had its moments. Though I must admit that its cancellation wasn't a big problem for me.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
30,007 Posts
dorian_j said:
I actually liked 'Perfect Couples'. It wasn't the best shit, but still had its moments. Though I must admit that its cancellation wasn't a big problem for me.
Sad thing is that I somewhat enjoyed the last episode, that's some cruel shit. Though I'm also looking forward to "Up All Night," though I don't know if I'll be able to choose between that or "The Middle." It's grown on me so much ......so much
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
110,681 Posts
Dr. Osey said:
heheheh I wasn't allowed near a TV until I was 10 (2004) :ohno: :hah:
Seriously? Then you missed some good shit on TV.

I like sitcoms that were taped in front of live audience like 'Seinfeld', 'Frasier' or 'NewsRadio'. Although they used a laugh track here and there, most of the time you hear the audience's laughter. I love those shows.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
225 Posts
Whitney! Whitney Cummings is funny and hot ....but CBS has the best shows over all HIMYM and The Big Bang Theory >>>
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
71,678 Posts
dorian_j said:
Seriously? Then you missed some good shit on TV.

I like sitcoms that were taped in front of live audience like 'Seinfeld', 'Frasier' or 'NewsRadio'. Although they used a laugh track here and there, most of the time you hear the audience's laughter. I love those shows.
well if it's the actual audience i done care.
I think i've been blessed with some pretty good comedy
(Arrested Development/The Office/30 Rock/Curb/most recently Parks & Rec)
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
110,681 Posts
Hamington said:
Sad thing is that I somewhat enjoyed the last episode, that's some cruel shit. Though I'm also looking forward to "Up All Night," though I don't know if I'll be able to choose between that or "The Middle." It's grown on me so much ......so much
I tried watching 'The Middle', but I guess it's not my thing, so is that other comedy show that airs on FOX 'Raising Hope'. Just couldn't get into both.

I'll be watching 'Up All Night' for sure and also I'll give FOX's 'New Girl' a chance. It looks corny as fuck, but maybe there's something there.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
30,007 Posts
dorian_j said:
I tried watching 'The Middle', but I guess it's not my thing, so is that other comedy show that airs on FOX 'Raising Hope'. Just couldn't get into both.

I'll be watching 'Up All Night' for sure and also I'll give FOX's 'New Girl' a chance. It looks corny as fuck, but maybe there's something there.
Looking forward to "New Girl" too, I'll watch the first couple episodes and make an assumption of whether to watch or not after that. 'l probably download the episodes of "Up All Night" to alleviate me of my recent Arnett drought.
 
1 - 20 of 39 Posts
Top