Kanye to The banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
48,403 Posts
yes its worth it, especially if u travel and u dont have access to a TV

Pros - watch every single game except for local and major networks, stat tracker for every player
cons - sometimes it blacks out on certain games or wrong games on the wrong chanell

video quality is great assuming u have a fast laptop, i have a macbook

·
Registered
5,584 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
TheNiq said:
yes its worth it, especially if u travel and u dont have access to a TV

Pros - watch every single game except for local and major networks, stat tracker for every player
cons - sometimes it blacks out on certain games or wrong games on the wrong chanell

video quality is great assuming u have a fast laptop, i have a macbook
Awesome, my next question was going to be if there were any mac compatibility issues. Glad to know it works well on your Macbook.

Nick said:
I'm getting NBA League Pass on directv this year, I'm pretty stoked.  It comes with the broadband service.
Yeah I'd definitely be stoked about that too. If I had more than just basic cable I'd be considering it as well.

·
Registered
14,105 Posts
Msouten said:
i am definitely getting it this season. I have been watching almost every Laker game on justintv for the last 2 season >_>

shits weak lol
Word same, that or atdhe... I'm sick of it to the point where I'd prefer to pay some guap to watch my favorite team without being annoyed

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.