Kanye to The banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
5,569 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone here have experience with this service? Worth the money? Pros/Cons? Comments on video quality?

·
Registered
48,264 Posts
yes its worth it, especially if u travel and u dont have access to a TV

Pros - watch every single game except for local and major networks, stat tracker for every player
cons - sometimes it blacks out on certain games or wrong games on the wrong chanell

video quality is great assuming u have a fast laptop, i have a macbook

·
Registered
53,164 Posts
I'm getting NBA League Pass on directv this year, I'm pretty stoked.  It comes with the broadband service.

·
Registered
5,569 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
TheNiq said:
yes its worth it, especially if u travel and u dont have access to a TV

Pros - watch every single game except for local and major networks, stat tracker for every player
cons - sometimes it blacks out on certain games or wrong games on the wrong chanell

video quality is great assuming u have a fast laptop, i have a macbook
Awesome, my next question was going to be if there were any mac compatibility issues. Glad to know it works well on your Macbook.

Nick said:
I'm getting NBA League Pass on directv this year, I'm pretty stoked.  It comes with the broadband service.
Yeah I'd definitely be stoked about that too. If I had more than just basic cable I'd be considering it as well.

·
Registered
3,148 Posts
Can't wait for the season, one week away! Already have my broadband package ready to go. It's annoying you can't watch pre-season games with it.

·
Registered
48,264 Posts
AnnaJ said:
Does the broadband package cover the playoffs?
league is only for the season

all playoff games are shown on TNT and ESPN finals on ABC and on local sports team networks

·
Registered
53,164 Posts
getupigetdown said:
how much?
for 7 teams i think its 100 dollars for the online service, 180 for every team

for the directv service/any other satellite service i believe its 180, and you get the online service w/ it

·
Premium Member
117,651 Posts
No way I have time to watch every Wizards/Clippers game so shit aint worth it to me, Unlike College football and NFL

I'll just stick with ATDHE

·
Registered
9,786 Posts
i am definitely getting it this season. I have been watching almost every Laker game on justintv for the last 2 season >_>

shits weak lol

·
Registered
12,941 Posts
Msouten said:
i am definitely getting it this season. I have been watching almost every Laker game on justintv for the last 2 season >_>

shits weak lol
Word same, that or atdhe... I'm sick of it to the point where I'd prefer to pay some guap to watch my favorite team without being annoyed

1 - 16 of 16 Posts