Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
9,052 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Leaning towards Air Force because idk how I feel about being on a ship for months at a time. But as far as opportunity goes and growth... Idk which to choose(if I ultimately decide to go), I'm studying IT in college.

Also I'm not trying to copy the same threads made every week, it's just a coincidence.

·
Registered
9,052 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Universe said:
I'm thinking about joining either of these two after I finish high school or maybe I'll join the Marines
don't join the marines.
I think I'm gonna join the Air National Guard so I can still have time for school and only have to report twice a month. Then when I graduate I can go active duty air force

·
Registered
2,521 Posts
My dad was in the army and has friends in all branches. he told me that from what they tell him, air force is the easiest and probably the least likely to go to war(depending on what job you choose)

I'm leaning heavily towards the air force but the navy is still in my mind also. I'm not going any fucking where near the marines or army. that shit is

·
Registered
9,052 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
sortaz said:
My dad was in the army and has friends in all branches. he told me that from what they tell him, air force is the easiest and probably the least likely to go to war(depending on what job you choose)

I'm leaning heavily towards the air force but the navy is still in my mind also. I'm not going any fucking where near the marines or army. that shit is
are you in college?

·
Banned
0 Posts
Wavey Bone said:
no, the marines are separate. You may be thinking of Navy SEALS
i don't know.. My dad was in the US navy and I still don't know shit about the military.

I thought marines were what you called people serving in the Navy? Or are they just called sailors/seamen? Fuck this, I don't kno..

1 - 20 of 29 Posts