Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 147 Posts

·
Registered
10,121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
via Hologram

Well, this should be interesting: According to TMZ, Dr. Dre and Snoop Dogg’s Coachella performance will feature an appearance by the late Nate Dogg. Using the same technology that broadcast Mariah Carey’s image simultaneously across five stages last year, a hologram of the R&B crooner will be projected onto the stage.

According to TMZ, Dre and Snoop Dogg will also be joined by Kurupt, Warren G, and Daz Dillinger during the performance. Warren G previously announced that he’d be appearing alongside Eminem and Dillinger, but has since backtracked from those comments.
http://consequenceofsound.net/2012/04/nate-dogg-to-appear-at-coachella-via-hologram/

*EDIT* A Tupac hologram is also now going to appear at the set.

http://kroq.radio.com/2012/04/12/dr-dre-to-bring-tupac-and-nate-dogg-to-life-at-coachella-via-hologram/

·
Banned
23,989 Posts
Don't know how I feel about this. It could be a great tribute to a great artist, or it could come off as tacky and disrespectful.

·
Premium Member
100,174 Posts
If this is the surprise Dre was talking about and it isn't Detox material then I'm fucking done with the lazy cunt.

·
Registered
37,386 Posts
I really hope they don't do this.

·
Premium Member
10,681 Posts
boxman15 said:
Don't know how I feel about this. It could be a great tribute to a great artist, or it could come off as tacky and disrespectful.
Thats their BEST FRIEND i HIGHLY doubt it would be tacky and disrespectful

·
Banned
23,989 Posts
bigshotman59 said:
Thats their BEST FRIEND i HIGHLY doubt it would be tacky and disrespectful
I know that's why I said it could come off that way. They wouldn't purposefully make it that way, but it could seem like it to someone watching it.

·
Premium Member
10,681 Posts
boxman15 said:
I know that's why I said it could come off that way. They wouldn't purposefully make it that way, but it could seem like it to someone watching it.
Some people true but i have a feeling its gonna be special since he was and still is family to them, they will rep him as they saw him

1 - 20 of 147 Posts