Kanye to The banner

241 - 260 of 294 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
I need vids of the pit during freestyle 4. I was in the middle of a huddle of guys rapping to a shoe and trying to set it on fire. Best moment of my life.

·
Banned
18,035 Posts
Scotty Folsom said:
I need vids of the pit during freestyle 4. I was in the middle of a huddle of guys rapping to a shoe and trying to set it on fire. Best moment of my life.
:hah:

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
Bruh Freestyle 4 was best part of the night lmao s/o Tyler for coming thru too that was cool. Glad we took the 8 hr drive from KC to come see him, in love with the stage design

·
Registered
4,094 Posts
Discussion Starter #251
frank reynolds said:
Ok, did I hear him wrong or did he really say "fuck the Pope and the Papal" tonight? :mrkrabs:
He did tbh. I was shocked because im catholic but then i laughed

·
Registered
34 Posts
Thought we started off real nice and loud and kinda fizzled towards the middle. I tried my hardest to make up for the churchmouse people around me but I lost my voice. I gave it my all tho.

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
Bruh Mike Dean, Ye, Tyler, Taco and Jasper came to the Waffle House we were at LITERALLY 5 mins after we left I'm so sick I could kill myself

·
Banned
32,536 Posts
Scotty Folsom said:
who is that in your avi :khaled: I have seen this somewhere 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

·
Banned
18,035 Posts
xxx.xxx said:
Bruh Mike Dean, Ye, Tyler, Taco and Jasper came to the Waffle House we were at LITERALLY 5 mins after we left I'm so sick I could kill myself
brooooooooooooooo fuckkkkkkkkk :cry:

·
Banned
18,035 Posts
"This vision will come to life, on my life! I am the Tupac of apparel"

Rewatching my videos now :allears:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Scotty Folsom said:
https://twitter.com/sethro34/status/779957282163613696?s=09

Here's what I'm talking about.

241 - 260 of 294 Posts