Kanye to The banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
232,799 Posts
Neslom said:
Awesome :slick: I was going for 100% and realised I had killed somebody I needed to help
I've been trying to find this pigeon since last spring lmao. I don't play xbox much anymore but I have the guide and map of all the pigeons and I've been through all 200 tons of times but I can't figure out which one I missed, it's grating.

I hope I didn't kill one of the random characters(I think I need to help 2 more) it would suck to forever stay at like 98%.

·
Registered
956 Posts
The Man said:
I've been trying to find this pigeon since last spring lmao. I don't play xbox much anymore but I have the guide and map of all the pigeons and I've been through all 200 tons of times but I can't figure out which one I missed, it's grating.

I hope I didn't kill one of the random characters(I think I need to help 2 more) it would suck to forever stay at like 98%.
damn. I think I got 10 pigeons and got bored with it, they're really the worst part. I sold my game a couple years ago but I might buy a used copy since I haven't tryed the expansion packs

·
Premium Member
232,799 Posts
Neslom said:
damn. I think I got 10 pigeons and got bored with it, they're really the worst part. I sold my game a couple years ago but I might buy a used copy since I haven't tryed the expansion packs
Yeah I love this game.

Did you ever go inside the statue of liberty? You can go inside of it if you land on the top floor of it with a helicopter(it's not easy) and go up a latter and there's the "heart of liberty city" in it. A big beating red heart, so random lmao.

·
Registered
956 Posts
The Man said:
Yeah I love this game.

Did you ever go inside the statue of liberty? You can go inside of it if you land on the top floor of it with a helicopter(it's not easy) and go up a latter and there's the "heart of liberty city" in it. A big beating red heart, so random lmao.
A friend told me about that but I never went. I'm horrible with the chopper lol

1 - 18 of 18 Posts