Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
51,501 Posts
JohnRobert said:
true true but still this cat be sweatin in an interview with nardwuar who ain't exactly a heavy ***** nahmean
Yo I would be shook too if some random Canadian freak show knew things about my life that not many other people know about.  Jeezy's heavy in the game he's got no time to take risks.

·
Banned
31,037 Posts
Steele said:
Yo I would be shook too if some random Canadian freak show knew things about my life that not many other people know about.  Jeezy's heavy in the game he's got no time to take risks.
i don't think jeezy is still in the game, ***** got too much money to still be doin that shit and he if he was in the game nardwuar wouldn't interview him let alone come near him. but still "Talk money, I'm made of that/Cocaine parties, like the 70′s I cater that/You know what fame is?/Sittin with the women of your dreams and forgetting what her name is/You know what pain is?/Flushing two bricks and have a n-gga try to strain it out the drainage"

·
Registered
51,501 Posts
JohnRobert said:
i don't think jeezy is still in the game, ***** got too much money to still be doin that shit and he if he was in the game nardwuar wouldn't interview him let alone come near him. but still "Talk money, I'm made of that/Cocaine parties, like the 70′s I cater that/You know what fame is?/Sittin with the women of your dreams and forgetting what her name is/You know what pain is?/Flushing two bricks and have a n-gga try to strain it out the drainage"
He still has connects and probably hangs on with dudes who are in the game just cus they're his friends.  Can's have nerdy Canadians on your trail b. 

And those are Pusha lines plehboi

·
Banned
31,037 Posts
Steele said:
He still has connects and probably hangs on with dudes who are in the game just cus they're his friends.  Can's have nerdy Canadians on your trail b. 

And those are Pusha lines plehboi
i know those are pusha lines that was the point

1 - 20 of 32 Posts