Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
9,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I call them sleepys!

Since high school Ive always had an afternoon sleepy! Soon as I got home from school, Id have a hour on the couch!
Then I still did when I went to college!
Then, I moved to uni, and all my flat mates thought it was really strange that around 6pm I always have a hour sleepy! Even if Ive not been up early or done anything that day, I always have to have my little sleepy!

I managed to get two of the girls sleeping too. Every night after our tea, we'd pile into my bed for a sleepy! Haha! I feel bad now cause theyre in the habbit too! But really, is it weird? Im 20years old! Everyone says 'oh Sami has gone for her granny nap!'.
Is this normal?
Anyone my age still napping?

If it makes a difference, Im supposed to take iron pills cause my iron is low. But I dont take them cause they taste stupid and I dont feel like they make a difference anyway.

·
Registered
2,883 Posts
The Kanye Stan said:
I managed to get two of the girls sleeping too. Every night after our tea, we'd pile into my bed for a sleepy!
:oblivious:

·
Registered
54,436 Posts
First off. Three uni girls in a bed :allears: but seriously sami, you may be anaemic. Thats when iron levels are. One of the symptons is sleepiness. It can get serious so check it out :)

·
Registered
25,140 Posts
I used to take naps everyday in the afternoon when I had school but now that Im in vacation I dont anymore.

·
Registered
9,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ryan said:
First off. Three uni girls in a bed :allears: but seriously sami, you may be anaemic. Thats when iron levels are. One of the symptons is sleepiness. It can get serious so check it out :)
Yeh I am anaemic. I have been for years though and havent taken my tablets so :slick:
Lol, reallydoe. I dont think its that serious or Id be dead by now?

·
Registered
54,436 Posts
My brother had to have a blood transfusion due to anaemia. Impressed by my doctoring skills?

·
Registered
9,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ryan said:
My brother had to have a blood transfusion due to anaemia. Impressed by my doctoring skills?
No Im scared now! :(

But Im going out at 9pm so Im having a sleepy now! speak soooooooooon x

·
Registered
129 Posts
I nap when I'm tired. But they always come back to bite me in the ass when I can't fall asleep in the night because of my nap earlier in the day.

·
Registered
54,436 Posts
I rarely nap. But i do tend to go t bed very early. Last night i was asleep by 10pm. Also sami dont worry about the anemia, he has to have the blood transfusion due to complications with his epilepsy :( im sure you'll be fine. If you dont like the iron pills then eat foods high in iron. Spinach and fish are good. I think.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts