Kanye to The banner

Name That Movie Quote

874 views 32 replies 23 participants last post by  djebony 
#1 ·
Sorry if this is already a thread. The first person to correctly guess the movie in which the quote appears gets to post the next one. No cheating. I'll start with an easy one.

"I'm gonna make him an offer he can't refuse!"

:work:

#9 ·
Eighth said:
Old School??????

"Let me tell you something my friend. Hope is a dangerous thing. Hope can drive a man insane."
shawshank
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I've watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die.

#20 ·
"I am your father"
[/quote]

Star Wars Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back

This will be a little tougher...

“I’m not just talking about my wife, I’m talking about my life. I can’t seem to get that through to you. I’m not just talking about one person, I’m talking about everybody, I’m talking about form, I’m talking about content, I’m talking about interrelationships. I’m talking about God, the devil, hell, heaven!”

#21 ·
The College Graduate said:
"I am your father"

Star Wars Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back

This will be a little tougher...

“I’m not just talking about my wife, I’m talking about my life. I can’t seem to get that through to you. I’m not just talking about one person, I’m talking about everybody, I’m talking about form, I’m talking about content, I’m talking about interrelationships. I’m talking about God, the devil, hell, heaven!”
One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest?

This one should be easy.
"I'm a twenty-year man. I can tell the difference between punks who need a little lesson in manners, and the freaks like you who just enjoy it."

#22 ·
AKIL said:
One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest?

This one should be easy.
"I'm a twenty-year man. I can tell the difference between punks who need a little lesson in manners, and the freaks like you who just enjoy it."
The Dark Knight.

"They don't even know what it is to be a fan. Y'know? To truly love some silly little piece of music, or some band, so much that it hurts. "

#24 ·
BC900 said:
Almost Famous

"I like these calm little moments before the storm. It reminds me of Beethoven. Can you hear it? It's like when you put your head to the grass and you can hear the growin' and you can hear the insects. Do you like Beethoven? "
Leon : the professional

"theyre right. All those people who say its our job to sit there and watch people die. Theyre right"

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.