Kanye to The banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
34,767 Posts
Day N Nite, Heaven At Nite, Make Her Say, Soundtrack 2 My Life (documentary style video), Pursuit Of Happiness (two versions), Cudderisback (documentary style video), All Summer, Erase Me, Mojo So Dope (documentary style) and Marijuana

Then features: Welcome To Heartbreak, Symphonies [Remix], She Came Along (tho Cud isn't in the video), Memories, All Of The Lights

Not sure if I've missed anything.

EDIT: Also I think there's a video to the Did It Again Remix.

EDIT 2: So yeah I just looked at the Wiki article and the only ones that aren't listed are Cudderisback, All Summer and Mojo So Dope. I think. And I forgot Buggin Out and That Tree.

·
Registered
16,543 Posts
El Pistolero said:
Day N Nite, Heaven At Nite, Make Her Say, Soundtrack 2 My Life (documentary style video), Pursuit Of Happiness (two versions), Cudderisback (documentary style video), All Summer, Erase Me, Mojo So Dope (documentary style) and Marijuana

Then features: Welcome To Heartbreak, Symphonies [Remix], She Came Along (tho Cud isn't in the video), Memories, All Of The Lights

Not sure if I've missed anything.

EDIT: Also I think there's a video to the Did It Again Remix.

EDIT 2: So yeah I just looked at the Wiki article and the only ones that aren't listed are Cudderisback, All Summer and Mojo So Dope. I think. And I forgot Buggin Out and That Tree.
he has also made cameos in:
solange knowles - T.O.N.Y , b.e.p - i gotta feeling, big sean - my last and mickey factz -rockin n rollin

J

·
0 Posts
cud been around so long and only made 7 vids damn

um....when is maniac coming out?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts