Kanye to The banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,747 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
"One song said to be on the album is "God Bless Us All," a song that Williams said was about a friend in the business who is a superstar. The song is meant to offer "words of encouragement," he added, because the star went through "a rough patch." Later, he noted that the unnamed friend is "making good music and people are warming back up to him." This has already prompted some to speculate that the track is for Kanye West, a friend of Williams who suffered tough times, particularly after his mother's death. Allusions to West also come due to the G.O.O.D. Music reference, but the muse for the track has not been officially stated. "

Quoted from HiphopDx

·
Registered
89,167 Posts
I Think its about Shay Hayley he makes good music and he's been going through public scrutiny

:problem?:

·
Registered
6,331 Posts
Waitin' for the Album...
I want another "Fly Or Die". "Seeing Sounds"...

·
Registered
545 Posts
RLKJets130 said:
Chris Brown? naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
that dude doesn't deserve a tribute. hell, he doesn't deserve a hit track either but thats the fucked up world we live in i guess  :(

·
Registered
2,547 Posts
ya um. how does CB have a hit track after beatin the shit out of a women. but everyone hates kanye for.... :|    smh

G

·
Herbie said:
"One song said to be on the album is "God Bless Us All," a song that Williams said was about a friend in the business who is a superstar. The song is meant to offer "words of encouragement," he added, because the star went through "a rough patch." Later, he noted that the unnamed friend is "making good music and people are warming back up to him." This has already prompted some to speculate that the track is for Kanye West, a friend of Williams who suffered tough times, particularly after his mother's death. Allusions to West also come due to the G.O.O.D. Music reference, but the muse for the track has not been officially stated. "

Quoted from HiphopDx
:wom:

·
Premium Member
68,701 Posts
Duble H Wonder said:
ya um. how does CB have a hit track after beatin the shit out of a women. but everyone hates kanye for.... :|    smh
Obviously you didn't hear All of the litez

I SLAPPED MAH GURL, SHE CALLED THE FEDS

:problem?:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.