Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 207 Posts

·
Banned
26,214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
www.twitter.com/mykectown

I don't think the problem lies with understanding his point. It was just lame.
I don't find it that interesting personally. Kanye has an artist's mind but he's missing the artist's eye.
I think Kanye still has the mind of a great artist. He has great ideas. I think his execution is what needs work.
For the record...no one has to agree w me. If you love the video keep loving it! Don't let anyone's opinion change what you love personally.
He also comments on people calling the Famous music video degrading.

That's their opinion. But immediately labelling a piece of art as degrading w/o details from the artist is foolish.
Thoughts?

·
Banned
26,214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Backpacker said:
These dead end hip hop ****** been corny for a minute now
Myke is real tho. His taste is very diverse and he always gives credit to the artists when it's due. I don't know about the rest tbh.

·
Registered
14,809 Posts
MAC THE GOAT said:
Myke is real tho. His taste is very diverse and he always gives credit to the artists when it's due. I don't know about the rest tbh.
I think it's too early to properly critique it yet if he respects the artistry like he claims he doest. It hasn't even been out for 24 hours. Something could come up today that changes his mind. You can't claim to understand artistry and not let yhe art breathe first

·
Registered
14,809 Posts
Choose a username said:
lol that ***** don't understand what real means
Lmfao you such a pussy. I left it in the other thread now you coming in here taking sneak jabs. Like I said before you bitchmade.

·
Registered
29,297 Posts
His critique is 100% understandable and tame compared to what it could be, and yet people will roast him in this thread for it.

1 - 20 of 207 Posts