Kanye to The banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,585 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yo I posted this on Commons status on FB and I just think it sums up what I think of the album in a good way. It got 10 likes so ppl agreein with me :L
Post your reactions

I dont think anyone understand this album, its revolotionary. They combining different genres of music, and aint just using same generic beats, same generic lyrics, same generic flow. ( SHOTS AT YOUNG MONEY ). They aint shoutin and rappin fast like em and royce, and yeah they rappin about the money they got. BUT THAT IS THEIR LIFE. You guys see forbes hip hop list? Jay is worth the most, and Kanye is third behind Diddy. THE THRONE are 2 of the 3 richest people in hip-hop. THAT SHIT CRAY. Maybe in 5 years, people will look back at this album and say dayum, this shit changed the game. In the same way the Blueprint and College Dropout changed the game with the re-birth of sampleing in hip hop, Watch the Throne is bringing back the importance of good lyrics and good beats, and brings an end to the chart era of hip -pop I hope. J.Cole Common and Nas gonna finish off the revoloution Watch The Throne started and hip hop will live once again. 9/10 for the album.

·
Registered
693 Posts
i truly believe kanye and jay have more up their sleeve and wil make a sequel that totally redefines music ..released in 2013 maybe.

·
Premium Member
8,585 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
crymz said:
i truly believe kanye and jay have more up their sleeve and wil make a sequel that totally redines music ..released in 2013 maybe.
ohhh shit I hope so

·
Registered
678 Posts
WTT is not gonna change the rap game, only the fact that it DIDNT LEAK will change the way albums are packaged.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts