Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
5,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
She was playing songs and we had to decide if they were internal or external locus of control. Then i heard stronger and i basically jumped out of my seat. I also realized that a lot more people like Kanye in my school than I thought, one kid clapped.

·
Registered
63,728 Posts
it would be a cool story when Daft Punk came through the Chalkboard in the same way they do it with the pyramid to play the Samples

·
Registered
5,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
pat7676 said:
it would be a cool story when Daft Punk came through the Chalkboard in the same way they do it with the pyramid to play the Samples
they did :sarc2:

:problem?:

·
0 Posts
The only other kanye stan at my school told me his teacher played AOTL..Im suspended D:

·
Registered
516 Posts
pat7676 said:
I think about this all the time. Idk if that's sad or not. But every-time i'm at a wedding or somewhere and I wish there was a good DJ. I just imagine Daft Punk blasting through the floor in their giant pyramid.

·
Registered
63,728 Posts
The Freshman said:
I think about this all the time. Idk if that's sad or not. But every-time i'm at a wedding or somewhere and I wish there was a good DJ. I just imagine Daft Punk blasting through the floor in their giant pyramid.
LOOB

Happens on every good Wedding Party :problem?:

·
Registered
7,618 Posts
I ran morning assembly at my own school and we played music, so one time I just brought in Kanye and blasted that shit.

·
Registered
25 Posts
We actually did an essay at my college about intellectual hip-hop and how it can be used as a medium for world issues. Diamonds was used as an example. Basically the only paper in that class I got an A on.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts