Kanye to The banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8,179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
iight, here's the situation. I don't remember the password to my router. I know I can reset it but then it would be open for ****** to leech on. I don't have the the CD that came with it so I can't get the program to go in and change the password or anything like that. So is there any way I can reset this router and place a new password on it without the program that came with the router?

·
Registered
169 Posts
if you do a master reset you shouldnt need a CD to set it up, usually you can type in 192.168.1.1 or 192.168.10.1 into your address bar and just loginto the router with admin pw admin. thats the standard for routers, once you get in you can change all the shit you need to

·
Registered
8,179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
bacon said:
if you do a master reset you shouldnt need a CD to set it up, usually you can type in 192.168.1.1 or 192.168.10.1 into your address bar and just loginto the router with admin pw admin. thats the standard for routers, once you get in you can change all the shit you need to
:h5: will try when I get some free time

·
Registered
8,179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
bacon said:
one more thing, if I master reset will it fuck up my regular internet connection? My router is connected to my modem which is connected to my computer so will that disrupt it?

·
Registered
25,352 Posts
Enchanted said:
one more thing, if I master reset will it fuck up my regular internet connection? My router is connected to my modem which is connected to my computer so will that disrupt it?
Nah dawgs you just master reseting the Router not the whole modem. You should be aight.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts