Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Banned
2,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I live with 3 other, but one roommate in particular is just nasty. I'm not the cleanest person in the world because my room always look like shit, but that's the only thing I don't keep up in the apartment. He leaves flour & grease everywhere after he cooks, doesn't clean up after himself at all, and I share a bathroom with him which is disgusting. I've cleaned the bathroom up twice from top to bottom & he comes back and fucks the shit up, to the point where I stopped giving a fuck. He leaves the kitchen & commons area so bad we've been repeatedly fined. We have 5 more weeks left in the semester & dude needs to know, he left 4 month old milk in the fridge and swore up & down he didn't do it. How do I approach dude without being an ass, because he at times act like a female & we all know how that goes.
Pics when I get back home so y'all can see what I'm up against...

·
Registered
3,337 Posts
To get what you want in a situation like this, you're going to have to be an ass.
Trust me. I'm in a 4 roommate situation as well.

Just tell him what you want in a calm tone, be reasonable yet direct.

I've decided the only way I'm going to live with 3 other people in anything every again is if its with girls, I can't live with ******. Too fuckin' dirty.

·
Registered
10,982 Posts
dhso said:
To get what you want in a situation like this, you're going to have to be an ass.
Trust me. I'm in a 4 roommate situation as well.

Just tell him what you want in a calm tone, be reasonable yet direct.

I've decided the only way I'm going to live with 3 other people in anything every again is if its with girls, I can't live with ******. Too fuckin' dirty.
Girls are probably worse

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
I feel you OP.. i hated my old roommate.. he read the bible every day.. and never did anything else. He would also get jelly ALL OVER the fucking kitchen.. blew my mind how he did this.

·
Registered
2,287 Posts
I feel your pain...I had a roommate years ago..I had to move out and get my own spot...you cant put a price on peace of mind...i think you gotta tell it like it is, when it comes to people being sanitary dont bite your tongue

1 - 20 of 61 Posts