Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Kid Cudi has hit up two venues in 11 days in the New England area and being a die hard cudi fan I was able to experience both. First one was at URI on October 12th. I wanted front row and right after school I arrived and me and my friend were 3rd and 4th. i was able to get front and center here's a picture...

The setlist was awesome and Chip tha Rip opened up for him and performed some of his mixtape songs and a few off his upcoming cd. Kid Cudi performed a lot of his newer stuff ie; revofev, Mr. Rager, Erase me, and Ghost.

URI SETLIST:

1. REVOFEV
2. Already Home
3. Soundtrack 2 My Life
4. Down and Out
5. That Tree
6. Ghost
7. Embrace the Martian
8. Up, Up, and Away
9. Mr. Rager
10. Acapella Version of some song off MOTM II I dont remember the name, but it was kind of weak.

Chip comes out to perform with Cudi
10. All Talk
11. Hyyerr

Performs all 3 songs in a row(Very Energetic)

12. Cudi Zone
13. Memories
14. Day n Nite (Crookers Remix)

15. Erase Me
16. Pursuit of Happiness (ends show)

Encore:

17. Solo Dolo

The next concert was this past saturday in Springfield, Mass once again I wanted front row and got there at 1100 and was first in line. This time I did not get front and center because they allowed a group of kids that were so called "vip" before me. I was front row though. Kid Cudi did all the same songs except he performed an accapella version of Marijuana off MOTM II, it was great and I can not wait to hear the full version of the song. Also at Springfield opening acts included Chris Webby (i reccomend you guys check him out if you haven't heard him before) Oncue(sucked) and Chip. Here's my view from springfield btw I got to dap up all the performers since the barricades were much closer to the stage than URI.

then lastly someone took a professional photograph of me giving him daps in Springfield, I have the black northface on. I contacted the photographer for a larger high quality version of the picture since I have access to a Wide Format Printer and can make a poster.

Springfield SETLIST:

1. REVOFEV
2. Already Home
3. Soundtrack 2 My Life
4. Didnt perform Down and Out
5. That Tree
6. Ghost
7. Embrace the Martian
8. Up, Up, and Away
9. Mr. Rager
10. Acapella Version of Marijuana

Chip comes out to perform with Cudi
10. All Talk
11. Hyyerr

12. Cudi Zone
13. Memories

15. Erase Me
16. Pursuit of Happiness (ends show)

Encore:

17. Solo Dolo

If you're a Kid Cudi fan which i'm pretty sure anyone who is on this forum is a much bigger one than half the people there that night, you really need to see him live. He is a great performer.

·
Registered
34,767 Posts
Sounds awesome bro. Can I ask how long his set lasted? From what I gather it's only about an hour long, which I found a little disappointing in honesty. I'm definitely gonna get tickets when he finally hits up the UK though.

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
TheLonelyStoner said:
Sounds awesome bro. Can I ask how long his set lasted? From what I gather it's only about an hour long, which I found a little disappointing in honesty. I'm definitely gonna get tickets when he finally hits up the UK though.
It was a hour to an hour and 15 minutes, it's a very energetic and entertaining show though.

·
Registered
34,767 Posts
MikeLuis said:
It was a hour to an hour and 15 minutes, it's a very energetic and entertaining show though.
Oh right, cheers dude.

That's pretty good, I just feel that he's got so many songs which would be amazing live that he could easily squeeze a 90 minute show out of them.

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
TheLonelyStoner said:
Oh right, cheers dude.

That's pretty good, I just feel that he's got so many songs which would be amazing live that he could easily squeeze a 90 minute show out of them.
Easily. the set list was about 20 songs.

actually I'll edit my post with the setlist

·
Registered
3,861 Posts
Awesome pics. Im just waiting for him to come down south again. He came to Tulane in Feb 2010 but i was just getting into him. The closest he came since then was Kansas City last week but thats 12 hours away from where i live in Mississippi.

But if he comes anywhere from New Orleans to Florida i will be there

·
Registered
32,637 Posts
i saw him live during finals week in SF last december. sooo fucking dope, there wasnt a bad song performed, but he didnt play the prayer despite the whole crowd yellin for it haha. i neeeeeeeedd to see him again

·
Registered
57 Posts
me and my buddy were gonna see him live in columbus but tickets were like 45 bucks off of ticketmaster and were broke lol. wish i woulda gone  :'(

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
MikeLuis said:

12. Cudi Zone
13. Memories
I've seen him twice in concert and this is always the best part imo. Everyone is just like  :wom: :wom: :wom: :wom: during this part.

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Lalangan said:
I've seen him twice in concert and this is always the best part imo. Everyone is just like  :wom: :wom: :wom: :wom: during this part.
I agree between this part and when he does man on the moon I dont know which part I liked better.

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
anihimz said:
Holy shit, I love that professional photo
me too, someone is probably going to buy the rights to it so unfortunately I probably won't be able to get a blow up high res version of it.

·
Registered
370 Posts
damn man u lucky, too bad I live in El Paso and getting good artists here is like it snowing here it happens maybe once or twice every 10 years

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
FunnyBear32 said:
i was at the Springfield show and it was fucking amazing. i was in front row 2 along with 2 of my friends.
were you one of the lucky assholes who got to cut in front of everyone?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts