Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 117 Posts

·
Registered
4,278 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When LITW leaked, i listened the first second i got the chance... The leak isn't significantly different than the video version tonight which isn't a bad thing.... I think tonight's veresion was better but I have one huge problem with the track. I hate the speech at the end.  I love the whole song up till that point. Its been my favorite leak i just feel like that whole speech completely throws off the mood of the song... if not for the speech the song would be phenomenal. I'd prefer another Ye verse at the end instead of the speech... or just no speech at all

·
Registered
4,278 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Pretty B. said:
the spoken word is dope. just
I think its a cool speech but i get such a chill feelin from that song and the speech is just a little too long for me and throws off that feelin

·
Registered
8,053 Posts
pmoods said:
I think its a cool speech but i get such a chill feelin from that song and the speech is just a little too long for me and throws off that feelin
i see. i like it especially because it's the end. makes it more epic :dno:

to each his own though

·
Banned
20,397 Posts
it is. i like the spoken word, especially to end the album. when im bumping that shit in the car with people there they don't wanna hear that shit though

1 - 20 of 117 Posts