Kanye to The banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For my first post/ thread I thought I should show you something what I have created at my bedroom wall.
We moved to a new house and this wall was a bit empty. So I printed some photos in black and white of things that I like and what inspires me. It isn't ready yet so if you have any cool pictures hit me up!

I also have a Kanye Wall in my living room

G

·
I like the black and white wall, but the Kanye wall is a bit gay honestly...  I'd be embarrassed to bring a girl home to a Kanye shrine.

·
Registered
590 Posts
Coincidentally I been posting only black and white pictures of whatever I find cool and inspiring on my tumblr (http://smaaack.tumblr.com/) if you wanted to check it out.

Also, I didn't know Good Life came on vinyl!!

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks for the link!! I will definetly pick some of these for my wall..

and my girlfriend loves the kanye shrine!! So no problem ;)

·
Registered
86 Posts
Love the B&W wall, real classy shit. Might have to jack that idea, if you don't mind. :awesome:

What did you print the photos on? Regular paper or photo paper?

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I printed them on photo paper.. I put some new photos on the wall.. looks so good :) I will take a pic the next days

·
Registered
579 Posts
akayfresh said:
For my first post/ thread I thought I should show you something what I have created at my bedroom wall.
We moved to a new house and this wall was a bit empty. So I printed some photos in black and white of things that I like and what inspires me. It isn't ready yet so if you have any cool pictures hit me up!

I also have a Kanye Wall in my living room

haha i just looked at your photos and know you are a german guy !!! :D das poster rechts von kanye gabs doch in oberhausen nach der show oder irre ich mich da etwa ?

·
Registered
385 Posts
I love it!!! I have a Kanye wall, too... all lyrics. Here's one picture, but there are more on my website- www.alexisaboysname.com

1 - 10 of 10 Posts