Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,497 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My parents made me focus on hard work and all that all thruout growing up but never taught me anything with a social aspect. for them i feel like it wasnt important even tho its mad important now

obviously it aint the end of the world but i was just thinking back and shit got me tight tbh

it was the summer before freshman year of highschool and i moved to new neighborhood. we were unloading our car and moving shit inside when the neighborhood kids rode by and asked if i just moved in and asked if i wanted to chill with them.

i asked my mom and the bitch said no.....

for the rest of the day my mom gave me attitude and was pissed at me that id rather try and meet new friends than help my parents move some boxes

lmao idk had a bad day now im just ranting

im in my 2nd year of college now and a little weird but i get by

and my grades are A1 so i guess its what ever
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
63,528 Posts
WTF. Help your parents. They're not always gonna be around but making new friends will.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,497 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
SlicedBread said:
WTF. Help your parents. They're not always gonna be around but making new friends will.
lol ive helped them since i was fucking 10 translating shit, paying bills (not actually making the money but like paying it), handling phone calls, and a bunch of other shit that requires them to speak english so i help them plenty but i feel u
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
868 Posts
Parents will always be more precious than friends. Not all of them are perfect, so unless they were bad people be thankful of what they were able to give you and don't cry over their mistakes.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
63,528 Posts
ohBoyohBOY said:
lol ive helped them since i was fucking 10 translating shit, paying bills (not actually making the money but like paying it), handling phone calls, and a bunch of other shit that requires them to speak english so i help them plenty but i feel u
Don't quote me right now.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,497 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
YZYSZN said:
Complaining won't help either. Start doing shit or even move out.
2 more years and then im moving out lol
emrata said:
I wish my parents made me focus on hard work :feels:
looool my parents ideal life would be slaving away for coporate america
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
7,497 Posts
Yeah,  but dude you should be going out.  Ain't nobody going to make me wait 2 years to start having a life. Help them out but they have to realize that you're going to socialize with others and go out,  it's that simple.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,497 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
YZYSZN said:
Yeah,  but dude you should be going out.  Ain't nobody going to make me wait 2 years to start having a life. Help them out but they have to realize that you're going to socialize with others and go out,  it's that simple.
bro that story was like 6 years ago lmao i go out lol
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
868 Posts
ohBoyohBOY said:
2 more years and then im moving out lol
You realize living with your parents is the undisputed champ of economical living situations right?

My cousin lived with her parents till she was 29 while making 80K since she was 26, saved and got herself a house and a nice car with much less debt.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,497 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Redbeard said:
You realize living with your parents is the undisputed champ of economical living situations right?

My cousin lived with her parents till she was 29 while making 80K since she was 26, saved and got herself a house and a nice car with much less debt.
yes i realize this but i cant do it
 
1 - 20 of 29 Posts
Top