Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
3,085 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I haven't been able to sleep and all I can do is cry.

She had lip cancer from smoking and had been battling it for over a year. We kinda knew it was coming but nothing gets you ready for it to actually happened.

I just don't know what the fuck to do. I feel like its pointless to even be alive man. Me and my mom were like so close and now I have to start college and everything else without her there. I just never really thought this would happen.

·
Premium Member
19,796 Posts
UniversalSwag said:
I haven't been able to sleep and all I can do is cry.

She had lip cancer from smoking and had been battling it for over a year. We kinda knew it was coming but nothing gets you ready for it to actually happened.

I just don't know what the fuck to do. I feel like its pointless to even be alive man. Me and my mom were like so close and now I have to start college and everything else without her there. I just never really thought this would happen.
I'm sorry for your loss man...  :hug:
How old are you ?
Give yourself some time, you gotta mourn, that's a necessary state. I mean it happened so recently that I'm not gonna tell you to move on.
But just cry man, cry every tear you got, let it go, and then after that your duty is going to live your life fully to honor her.

You'll be in my thoughts.

·
Premium Member
19,796 Posts
But how can you be sure he's a troll ? Sometimes there's coincidences in life :dno:
Nah but it's pretty obvious now, he's not answering...
I'll take an L please.

But seriously OP if you're trolling...

·
Premium Member
14,808 Posts
might not be a troll doe tbh dude aint been online since he made this thread :kanyeshrug:

but then again OP is known for being a troll so :notsureif:

·
Banned
6,663 Posts
R.I.P to your mother if true & my condolences to your family

You deserve to be anally abused by a mammoth if you're trolling

1 - 20 of 65 Posts