Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
5,198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If your interested in a update I have the last 2 years basically all right here http://www.kanyetothe.com/forum/index.php?topic=367885.0

First things first. no trolling or flaming. i was given a challenge in youth grp to tell at least one person my life story.

well, lets start when i was 5 the first time i lost a person close to me, her name was kimberly she was a year or so older than me, me and her hung out alot, one die i asked to go hang out with her and my mom...said that she died...of a tumor in her brain...to this day i still remember everything that happend that day..me going over to her house and getting a toy of hers from her dad and the look on his was just sad...it had no meaning..he told me this "im going back to the army and to do more service" that was the last i saw of him. a year later we moved into our frist house ( i still live there to this day)
speeding up to 4th grade. my "first" girlfriend. she used me just to make her ex want to get back with her. well it worked, he allmost fought me (im not the fighting type) so i walked away. after that my friend went out with me just because she felt bad for me. we broke up and then i ended up alone, and less respect for all girls, i thought all of them would use me and i told myself this for years at least untill 8th grade. because of what those girls did to me i wanted to kill myself and i was close to doing it too, i remember holding the knife close to my throat, but a little voice told me not to do it, like i was ment for something better. and later my grandpa died. wich hurt alot. i didnt really talk about it with anyone.

and my aunt killed herself she OD. that didn't hurt much partly because i never really knew her, but her son who found the body it struck him, he prolly thinks about it everyday. speeding up to 11th grade the end of it, i got my first gf in real long time, but...she treated me bad..only saw me once a week in the summer never talked to me. this went on for a month, and alls i wanted to do was be the best boyfriend iv'e waited to be. she broke up with me thru text. after her i prayed and wished for a girl that would finally treat me with respect and take care of me. well 2 months later it happend..i found out that my friend liz liked me and i liked her too, so i waited to ask her out. finally did it at the roller rink. and had our frist slow dance to "nothing on you" by b.o.b. and, we had our first kiss under the stars. for our 1 month i gave her a rose and stuffed soft dog. i allways tell her how beautiful she is just about everyday, we allways hold hands. stuff like that. today she has something special to give me and i cant wait to see. she's truely a dream come true for me, and i wish i could tell everyone how much she means to me.

well thats my story. if you actually read the whole thing id like to thank you. mad props. this took awhile to wirte.

FIN.

·
Registered
2,029 Posts
Glad things are working out,if you ever get down about suicide always realize things will get better,hold on to ya girl. :)

·
Registered
20,113 Posts
Man that's really good that you found someone. I guess we do all have someone out there to make us happy.

·
Registered
5,198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
nayubz said:
pause

Roller rink? They still got those?
yes you would be surprised for the longest time we didnt have one but then a church brought back up.

and allso all of your comments made me tear up in a good way. im glad most of you read it all that was unexpected tbh.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts