Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm failing some classes, my parents hate me, everyone thinks im gay. but i have an awesome gf, money, and great friends. wtf

·
Premium Member
10,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Floss said:
why do you think your parents hate you?
they do, ive ignored it for the past three weeks but they give me dirty looks, call me shit, think im really irresponsible, and are making me pay rent a week after my 18th birthday

·
Premium Member
10,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Grim said:
And why do people think your gay?
i dont fuck anyone at my school since fresh-soph year. and i only talk to guys. plus lotta girls have told me i just carry the look :kanyeshrug:

·
Registered
9,377 Posts
Ghostly Pringles said:
i dont fuck anyone at my school since fresh-soph year. and i only talk to guys. plus lotta girls have told me i just carry the look :kanyeshrug:
Haters. You got a gf, so how's that even work? lol

·
Premium Member
10,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
inshaAllah said:
you think that sucks. This year i failed all my classes (seeing how my teacher has known me for some years, and i havnt always been this bad he might let me pass... lol), have agression issues, and someone falsely called the child protective agency on my mom, and everyones pissed off at me for being mad all the time.

For that reason, having friends isnt something urgent for me, i can see a bunch of you comming down on me, telling me i should study or something, simple answer.... im not telling you. plus im 4 years younger
damn :hug:

·
Registered
9,377 Posts
inshaAllah said:
you think that sucks. This year i failed all my classes (seeing how my teacher has known me for some years, and i havnt always been this bad he might let me pass... lol), have agression issues, and someone falsely called the child protective agency on my mom, and everyones pissed off at me for being mad all the time.

For that reason, having friends isnt something urgent for me, i can see a bunch of you comming down on me, telling me i should study or something, simple answer.... im not telling you. plus im 4 years younger
Where you live? I know someone like you

·
Premium Member
10,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Doctor Burgundy said:
Haters. You got a gf, so how's that even work? lol
she doesnt go to my school anymore lol i met her in my soph year (she was friends with my ex) and we started talking 2 months ago. but she moved schools after winter break

·
Registered
534 Posts
Doctor Burgundy said:
Where you live? I know someone like you
lol,  north west america, and i dont know how much the child protective thing is going to blow up.probably not. now why am i sharing this?...  *awkward*

·
Registered
9,377 Posts
inshaAllah said:
lol,  north west america, and i dont know how much the child protective thing is going to blow up.probably not
Damn there's this dude i know, in Chicago, that has anger issues, failed a lot of his classes, and is having serious problems with his mom, and he and his gf are about to move out.

·
Registered
9,377 Posts
Ghostly Pringles said:
she doesnt go to my school anymore lol i met her in my soph year (she was friends with my ex) and we started talking 2 months ago. but she moved schools after winter break
damn man, must suck. but you're still getting pussy so who gives a fuck. nah'msayin?

·
Premium Member
116,472 Posts
stfu u have an "awesome" gf some people don't even have it. you are fine.

·
Premium Member
10,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Doctor Burgundy said:
damn man, must suck. but you're still getting pussy so who gives a fuck. nah'msayin?
in a way yea but not really she lives close to me. aww hell yea mah dude :h5:

·
Registered
5,808 Posts
inshaAllah said:
i dont understand what this means

·
Registered
9,377 Posts
Ghostly Pringles said:
in a way yea but not really she lives close to me. aww hell yea mah dude :h5:
yeah my first girl lived like 30 mins away from me. but that meant it was guaranteed sex everytime :datass:

·
Registered
534 Posts
Mr. Rager said:
i dont understand what this means
your not supposed to.. i lack internet communication skills lol

1 - 20 of 21 Posts