Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Read Only
Joined
·
33,822 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hate the club so I didn't go. She went with a couple friends and I was cool with her going but now she tahm bout going again next week :what: She be out getting drunk and acting a fool in the club, twerkin n shit. I know she ain't gon cheat on me but what the fuck :what: Am I overreacting or should I tell her sumn :floyd: I really don't want her to go but she grown she can do whatever the fuck she wants it's not my place yknow :floyd:

She told me some dudes tried to dance with her and she turned em down. I believe her cuz she highkey obsessed with me but I know what I got :floyd: this chick is a solid 8.5~ can she really fend off dudes who got money poppin bottles in the club :floyd: I'm broke as shit :dead:
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
384 Posts
If you're having problems in a relationship or have an issue just tell them. Keeping it inside doesn't help at all.
 

·
Read Only
Joined
·
33,822 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
anonye said:
If you're having problems in a relationship or have an issue just tell them. Keeping it inside doesn't help at all.
You right but I'm probably not gonna do this :khaled2:

Or maybe I will :khaled:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
45,904 Posts
Get over it bruh she invited you and you said no youre girl is allowed to have fun and if you want to stay inside and be boring cool but dont expect her to do the same.
 

·
Read Only
Joined
·
33,822 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Soo Diff said:
Get over it bruh she invited you and you said no youre girl is allowed to have fun and if you want to stay inside and be boring cool but dont expect her to do the same.
You right :khaled: but that don't mean she should be acting a fool at the club. She should be able to go but when I see her acting like a drunk hoe on other people's Snaps that's a problem
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
23,589 Posts
Jahronnessy said:
You right :khaled: but that don't mean she should be acting a fool at the club. She should be able to go but when I see her acting like a drunk hoe on other people's Snaps that's a problem
Why don't you go out and have fun with her?
 

·
Read Only
Joined
·
33,822 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Strychnine said:
Why don't you go out and have fun with her?
I'm not one for the club b. That's besides the point. Idgaf if she goes. She should go out and have fun. I'm not saying she shouldn't.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
60 Posts
Honestly dont be insecure. Not all girls go to clubs to be hoes. And if shes obsessed with you, you dont have anything to worry about. If she leaves you for a ***** with money, shes shallow and not worth it.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
23,589 Posts
Jahronnessy said:
I'm not one for the club b. That's besides the point. Idgaf if she goes. She should go out and have fun. I'm not saying she shouldn't.
You get a little drunk and you'd have fun regardless man. I'm not huge on the club and dancing and all that either.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
45,904 Posts
Jahronnessy said:
You right :khaled: but that don't mean she should be acting a fool at the club. She should be able to go but when I see her acting like a drunk hoe on other people's Snaps that's a problem
thats what people go to clubs for my man to get loaded and shake there ass, idk about the hoe thing tho fuck all that
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
18,755 Posts
I wouldn't trip as long as she's turning dudes down. Let her have fun. All she's gonna do is dance in a girl circle and sip fruity drinks all night.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
63,681 Posts
hazeltontrump said:
Honestly dont be insecure. Not all girls go to clubs to be hoes. And if shes obsessed with you, you dont have anything to worry about. If she leaves you for a ***** with money, shes shallow and not worth it.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
0 Posts
My girl was the same tbh... She loved going out. I didn't


Kinda a reason why I called it off.. She claimed to be an innocent girl who just liked to dance. I knew she liked to mingle with dudes whilst drunk n do sus shit :camby:
 
1 - 20 of 52 Posts
Top