Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
4,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
she adds her ex and starts talking to him...is that shady?
i ask her to stop talking to him and delte him from facebook and she said no.. isnt that fucked up?

·
Registered
2,029 Posts
Just hypothetically speaking you would feel like shes overstepping her boundaries ya know.
As for the whole facebook thing it could be nothing and could be something,thats why relationships are built on trust.
Hope everything works out though.

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
Mayhew said:
she's obviously immature, I doubt your relationship will last unless that's the type of girl you want to be with
Agree

Cesc. said:
Why do you feel threatened by her ex though.
^above^ .. Cause immature girls do immature things.

I would sit down and have a serious conversation with her. Dont just say "Take him off, i dont like you talking to him.."
Sit down and tell her that you would like her to remove him, and why, and how it makes you feel. Be grown up about it, and approach her like an adult.

·
Registered
Kanye West/MBDTF
75,270 Posts
DS said:
Oh facebook and it's ability to fuck things up.

This is where instant gratification and unlimited access to social knowledge goes fatally wrong.
Exactly man. Damn I wish, that there was limits.

·
Registered
1,804 Posts
I talk to my first ex all the time, she talks to her second ex. We talk like normal friends, and this where you realize if it's a big deal.
If they talk about being together, yeah man, it's a bad sign. If they're just being friends, and you trust her, then trust her and see what happens.

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
aamy said:
I've dealt with a lot of shit in terms of exes and jealousy and anger recently. You need to talk to her about it.  Be mature, tell her why it upsets you and hear her side of the story too.  Jealousy will destroy a relationship and you can drive yourself crazy wondering if she's talking to him and what they talk about and if she's lying to you.  And at some point, you have to draw the line for your own sake.  If she's worth it and she's who you want to be with, then maybe you'll have to put up with it or figure out a way to compromise.  If you can't handle it, maybe you should let her go.

I know the feeling and it sucks, I'm sorry you're going through it.
:h5:

Exactly

·
Banned
5,992 Posts
I wouldnt be happy about it tbh :sarc2:

they have memories together, and they may talk about them and feel a connection again :sarc2:

They might wonder why the broke up in the 1st place :sarc2:

wonder what happened with this tbh :sarc2:

·
Banned
17,249 Posts
sj7 said:
I wouldnt be happy about it tbh :sarc2:

they have memories together, and they may talk about them and feel a connection again :sarc2:

They might wonder why the broke up in the 1st place :sarc2:

wonder what happened with this tbh :sarc2:

1 - 20 of 35 Posts