Kanye to The banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
28,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A good friend of mine just informed me that he has cancer. I'm pretty bummed out about this because we are too young  to be getting anything close to cancer but of course cancer doesn't care how old you are hell anyone of us could have it right now and won't even know it until 10 years from now but thankfully they caught it early and he doesnt need chemo but man it's really got me thinking about taking care of myself and stop smoking and eating more oranges lol i mean i dont really smoke much just a few blacks here and there but I need to get healthy for sure...what I live about all my friends is we have really good senses of humor so hes actually been trading cancer jokes all night Lolol Smh

·
Banned
15,294 Posts
FUCK CANCER!

"what I love about all my friends is we have really good senses of humor so hes actually been trading cancer jokes all night"
The Devil Can't Stop Happyness!
stay positive

·
Registered
355 Posts
lol trading jokes bout cancer , if i find out i have that , i will speed-up my life and complete my dreams  so i know ive done that , but yeah its shocking and scarring when you hear something like that from someone your age and close , i have a friend who has that really rare disease and no one knows what is it , before 2 years , he went to another city and told me he doesnt wants to keep contact with anyone because he cant know when he might pass out , its really serious , and i saw him this summer , he told me hes been goin around and he might even to go Tibet because of some people who might cure his illness , its sad because hes my age ( 19 ) and we used to be really close , but when ure in such a condition u try anything ..

·
Registered
28,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
LeviTight said:
FUCK CANCER!

"what I love about all my friends is we have really good senses of humor so hes actually been trading cancer jokes all night"
The Devil Can't Stop Happyness!
stay positive
Fo Sho

·
Banned
85,044 Posts
one of my boy's from high school i used to hang out with has HIV
which is why i'm probably scared to death of having sex with random women now  :ohno:

·
Registered
28,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ethan said:
lol trading jokes bout cancer , if i find out i have that , i will speed-up my life and complete my dreams  so i know ive done that , but yeah its shocking and scarring when you hear something like that from someone your age and close , i have a friend who has that really rare disease and no one knows what is it , before 2 years , he went to another city and told me he doesnt wants to keep contact with anyone because he cant know when he might pass out , its really serious , and i saw him this summer , he told me hes been goin around and he might even to go Tibet because of some people who might cure his illness , its sad because hes my age ( 19 ) and we used to be really close , but when ure in such a condition u try anything ..
Damn man that's crazy

·
Registered
355 Posts
Yeah , but he is strong and never surrenders , but makes you think how your problems seem insignificant compared to someone in such a condition ..

·
Registered
25,829 Posts
Wake Up Mr. West said:
one of my boy's from high school i used to hang out with has HIV
which is why i'm probably scared to death of having sex with random women now  :ohno:
You gotta strap that shit up...

Man.. this is crazy cause my Physics teacher told us she has cancer.. She's actually had it a couple times and has survived every one of them.. She knows the symptoms by now so she caught it early so she should be fine..
One of my friends, friend that I've met once found out he had cancer... I'm not sure what his status is on it.. I don't really feel comfortable bringing it up..

So yeah bro.. I hope he pulls through..

·
Banned
85,044 Posts
RelaxRelapse said:
You gotta strap that shit up...
but you see man... he used a condom!
and watching him getting sick and knowing he's gonna die eventually scares me ya know. not that i don't want some pussy just i wanna know i'm safe before i get there.

·
Registered
5,679 Posts
That stinks man that he has cancer, but good that it was caught early and ya'll stayin positive.  I would encourage you to stop smoking too man, it's really not worth it in the long run.  But I'll keep ya guys in my prayers fa sho!

·
Registered
25,829 Posts
Wake Up Mr. West said:
but you see man... he used a condom!
and watching him getting sick and knowing he's gonna die eventually scares me ya know. not that i don't want some pussy just i wanna know i'm safe before i get there.
There is treatment for HIV.. Is he doing any of it?

When stuff hits home like this is when you should be the most prepared.. If I knew someone I was close to had HIV I'd be looking at ways to make sure I definitely won't get it like websites like this...

http://www.albany.edu/sph/AIDS/aids101_2.html

·
Banned
85,044 Posts
RelaxRelapse said:
There is treatment for HIV.. Is he doing any of it?

When stuff hits home like this is when you should be the most prepared.. If I knew someone I was close to had HIV I'd be looking at ways to make sure I definitely won't get it like websites like this...

http://www.albany.edu/sph/AIDS/aids101_2.html
he goes to the doctors and take all the medicines and did all his research, but he does have a very weak immune system. whenever he gets sick or allergies he has to go to the hospital and it gets worse cause of it. he's doing ok now but it's just scary thinking about it.

·
Registered
3,459 Posts
LUnatic said:
That stinks man that he has cancer, but good that it was caught early and ya'll stayin positive.  I would encourage you to stop smoking too man, it's really not worth it in the long run.  But I'll keep ya guys in my prayers fa sho!

·
Registered
49,174 Posts
Not even kidding.

I moved from Hawai'i Summer of 09 to VA.
Winter of 09 I find out one of my friends has Leukemia and like a year to live. And then like 5 months ago, she goes in to run some tests, and it was completely gone. They couldn't explain it.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.