Kanye to The banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
I hear that Sylenth1 preset.  I see you.  Keep it up.

·
Registered
491 Posts
low end is more prominent L than R, feels unbalanced, the hats arent cheesy, the percussion patterns are good but i think the hats and snare are overly separated. think the melody after the drop needs some work, the first two  patterns are nice then theres a key change or something and it all goes weird lol. very good for a first beat!!

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
waalex said:
low end is more prominent L than R, feels unbalanced, the hats arent cheesy, the percussion patterns are good but i think the hats and snare are overly separated. think the melody after the drop needs some work, the first two  patterns are nice then theres a key change or something and it all goes weird lol. very good for a first beat!!
thanks bro!!

v useful comments, i didn't change key haha, i was just tryna mix it up, using the octaves differently, what would you do to the melody?

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
waalex said:
also did you mean the snare and hats are too separated rhythmically or spatially?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts