Kanye to The banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
18,609 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so he was one of the performers at the maddecent block party. Now I do not like riff raff one bit, but I figured I would give him a chance seeing is how I really wanted to go to this event. So im standing there feeling nice, me and my home boy smoking and then this kinda nice beat comes on, im bobbing my head. Im thinking to myself who is this rapping? I don't know what song it was but I was starting to like it...then riff raff comes out and my vibe was killed tbh. I try to give people the benefit of the doubt, but I just can't with this dude. I thought that since I gave lil b a chance and actually like him now, it would be the same for riff raff, but I just can't get into him. His look just throws me off. If he was just a normal looking white rapper I probably would enjoy his foolish music. He just tries WAYYYYYY to hard to not appear as if he is not trying hard to be black (if that makes sense to you) and that makes me not want to listen to him. Who am I to judge tho cuz all the white people loved him so I guess that's enough for me. To each is own...so enjoy him!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts