Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 439 Posts

·
Banned
4,684 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally shared this with my mom thins morning!! It's on page 22 peep that shit!

My family first met his family back in the 90's, when we were both kids. They lived right next door to my family in my old neighborhood and our families got really close! Him and I always played together and his older bro became best friends with my older bro. Then in 2000 we moved to a NEW neighborhood and his family moved too. Now, they aren't next door neighbors to us but they live a few houses down! Anyways, we started dating when I was 17 and he was 19. It felt RIGHT because we knew each other forever and it just worked!! We recently broke up in June and now we don't talk at all. But here is the worst part...he's still my neighbor. Our parents never knew we dated so whenever his parents see me, they'll be like "Hey, Stacie! How are you??" and same with my parents to him! He still texts me saying "I miss you" "let's hang out today?" but I've realized he really only wants to hook up and I would always tell him NO. Now it's gotten to the point where he'll txt me and I just won't respond because I know all he want's to do is have sex. It's sad because you would think that since we have "history" he wouldn't be such a dick and would instead want to talk things out, and just be REAL with me, but no.  It's all very awkward. and whenever my mom wants me to go with her on a walk- sometimes he'll be outside with his friends washing their cars...and my mom will be like "Hey it's ****, how are you?" and I just smile or I won't even look. Ughh. Or if I go for jog he'll be in his garage working on his car. It's weird tbh. Anyone ever been in the same situation. How do/did you handle it? KTT I needa hear some of your guys' advice and thoughts. I can't move out yet because I don't have the money and I wouldn't want to move out of my home just because of some guy, you know?

IT'S DONE :)

UPDATE: So, today around 9:30ish we talked! I'm happy with the outcome, tbh!!! I'm happy for myself :) and NOW I'm thinkin should I type up how it went? Or spare you guys the "drama". haha I personally think you guys would love to hear it, it's interesting! :) let me know.

I woke up and told myself “now or never” so here I go for a "jog" (technically this would be a different type of jog because I didn’t want to get sweaty and look all tore up when I talk to him, so I decided I was gonna speed walk), I peek over my fence to see if anyone’s out at his house (creeper status, I know) and of course he’s out there alone doing something to his tires. So I’m like okay! I start walking not towards his house but the other way, so that while I’m walking I can give myself time to think about what I’m really going to say.

Finally I get back from walking around the block and now I’m walking towards his house and now one of his friends is over and their both outside working on his friends car. So I’m thinking to myself “awffuck, but I came this far and I can’t just turn around.” So as I get closer (mind you I’m sorta shaking and I feel like I want to puke) his friend sees me first and he’s like “oh shit, hey Stace” (like if I'm the bitch from the Ring) and I’m just like Hi.  My ex then looks up and sees me and he’s like “…hey what up?” stops what he’s doing. I then ask him if he can talk…and he’s like “uh sure, you want to walk?” and so I apologize to his friend and he’s like “nah, it’s cool”, anyway we start walking towards my house. I start by telling him, this whole thing needs to stop. And he’s like “what do you mean?” and I begin telling him the following: (not all word for word, but most of it.)

-one you need to stop texting me about wanting to hook up. What makes me mad is that I have known you for practically my whole 19 years of living and all I am to you now is just some girl you think you can text when you want to get off. No, that’s why you have those new girls you go around with, which brings me to my next point…

(while im going on, he’s walking and looking down at the floor, I can tell he’s def uncomfortable and so am I but I’m not even thinking about that right now...at this point, I’m just saying what’s been on my mind)

-you need to stop purposely driving by MY house with your loud ass car when you have a new girl with you, there is more than one way to get to your house. I don’t care if you’re with another girl, honestly. But like I said before, it’s just making me mad that you would do this shit to me.

-third you need to understand that I am over YOU (this is sort of a lie but I was selling this shit to him, I needed to go all the way) He looks at me for the first time on the walk, and says “really?” to which I say, “Yes, really, all this immature shit you’ve been pulling on me has actually gotten me over you quick. What I didn’t realize when we were in a relationship- I realize now. To me you’re spiteful, very childish and I could never see myself doing what you’ve done to me; to someone I have so much history with. It’s just not right.” (By now his face is red, and I sorta see his eyes are glossy, I couldn’t tell if it was just the wind or if he was tearing up. i like to think it's the second one)

Now he starts talking, and he starts by saying “Stacie, you don’t know the shit I’m going through right now with my mom.” He starts saying that he doesn’t want to talk about that stuff right now but says his mom has been really bugging him and he just feels a lot of pressure. He says that he “honestly” just needs to have fun with his friends right now and he wants to meet new girls. He says, “Anyways, you broke up with me because you want to focus on school.” and I interject and correct him by telling him, “I told you, I know how you get during school season and I asked you if you wanted to take a break (being that I was gonna start summer semester) and that’s when you got all mad and said that I was breaking up with you and I didn’t want to be with you anymore.” (When I’m in school he doesn’t like that I get so involved with it and he doesn’t understand that I have to do homework etc. he just works and he doesn’t go to school so he expects me live like he does, but one of us needed an education, right?) 

Then he says “whatever” and “well I still love you…and this is my fault, not yours.” But then he says that me breaking up with him was a smart move on my part because he would have done it himself sooner or later. He says that he didn’t want to hurt me especially right now because of the “pressure” his mom has been putting on him and “just doesn’t give a fuck, I just want to have fun.” and that’s when I stop him (because I’ve heard enough) and say that’s all I wanted to hear, is why. I tell him to do his thing, that’s fine with me. (Now I’m actually feeling myself!) And he asks me “do you still love me?” and "I say to be honest, I care for you, in the way that, if you EVER need someone to talk to, I’m here. But that is all. I don’t want you to call me, ever, I don’t want you to txt me, ever, unless it’s something really serious." I continue by saying something along these lines, "you have done so much shit to me and I have been nothing but loyal and respectful to you, that is love. What you have done to me is not love. So I don’t believe you when you bring up love." And now he’s saying shit like “stace I love you, whatr you talking about I love you!” and I say no, what you love about me is that you think after your done messing with all these girls and having “fun”, that you think I’m going to be waiting here, for you and I’m not. You’ve done me wrong, really bad. And I can honestly say that I will never be with you again because if you really loved me you wouldn’t have been pulling all this immature shit on me, that’s not love. (Now by this point I can honestly say that, and I convinced myself that this guy is a joke, our past obviously doesn’t mean anything. Oh and I haven’t taken a deep breath yet, I’m going HAM on him, like he did to me!)

I finish by telling him that was all I needed to say lol. And he says “well I don’t want to see you with other dudes” and I say you don’t have to because I don’t play those games you play. If I find someone, then that person really makes me happy and I’m not going to be with him just to be a bitch to you. I say good luck with life, it’s a shame our relationship had to end like this but it did and I’ve learned. I say, if you want to talk about anything pertaining to your own life you have my number, but that is all. He says “okay, I respect that…are you sure you want to end this like this?” And I just simply say “Yes.” And then he asks for a hug…and I’m thinking in my head, "he gon’ kill me NOW" (I mean he’s obviously not the same guy I knew, he’s angry and selfish now)… But I take the chance and just hug him and he just says “I’m really sorry.” And I just tell him, “don’t be, I’ve learned” and I just smile.

That’s how it ended. Oh and I walk back into my house, take a deep breath and let out a big ass scream hahah. My brother came down and was like “WHAT THE FUCK” hahah my parents are at work during the weekdays.

Aftermath: I’m thinking if I should take him his shit (sweaters, jewelry etc) or just keep it? I like his Obey sweater..their comfy! hmmm. Also I need to finally tell my parents! I feel good though, tbh. I’m glad I got it all out of my system. And although we're still neighbors I feel like we know each others places and there really should be no more need for awkwardness.

·
Banned
4,684 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
bump

you guys can talk about sex, bursting condoms, etc but you can't help a girl out? aight..I see, I see -__- lol

·
Registered
75,333 Posts
If your parents knew, then it wouldn't be so awkward, they'd probably not say Hi to him like it's all good.

Don't understand why they didn't :sarc2:

But anway. Ignore his texts, ignore him when you see him. Be a diva. :datass:

·
Banned
4,684 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Jus A Rascal said:
Is that you in your avy? :sadblu:

haha jk but really run away dude seems like a pervert/stalker to me.
haha aw, and yeah I was thinking what if he's like "yeah let's just meet up and talk" and instead tries to do something? Idk maybe I'm just over thinkin?

·
Banned
4,684 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ManicMojo said:
If your parents knew, then it wouldn't be so awkward, they'd probably not say Hi to him like it's all good.

Don't understand why they didn't :sarc2:

But anway. Ignore his texts, ignore him when you see him. Be a diva. :datass:
Yeah my dad especially would HATE him...but I was young and stupid and I was afraid to tell them because he was older but he treated me really good. now it's like he's not the same person.

hahah I love that! Thank you! :)

·
Registered
75,333 Posts
lilstacestar said:
Yeah my dad especially would HATE him...but I was young and stupid and I was afraid to tell them because he was older but he treated me really good. now it's like he's not the same person.

hahah I love that! Thank you! :)
I guess I understand lol. but no problem.

·
Banned
4,684 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Tobi said:
do you have to run in the direction of his house per se?
Well if I want to run around the block I have too eventually pass his house. Plus, I can't be scared or anything because I would feel dumb. This isn't just HIS neighborhood.

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
lilstacestar said:
Well if I want to run around the block I have too eventually pass his house. Plus, I can't be scared or anything because I would feel dumb. This isn't just HIS neighborhood.
yeah that's true, you should just delete his number fb and everything and send him a message like i dont wanna talk to you anymore.

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
Just tell your parents you don't like him, ask them to not go out of the way to talk to him when you're around.

Also, the dude just wants some pussy, he's not going to fucking rape you.  You're safe.

Text him and tell him you're not interested in hanging out or getting back together, and if he keeps harassing you, you'll talk to his parents/the police about it.

·
Registered
4,981 Posts
It's not that big of deal, that your making it out to be. I would say just to get rid of the akwardness have a small convo thats all, move on with your life.

:sonicshrug:

·
Registered
65,753 Posts
lilstacestar said:
bump

you guys can talk about sex, bursting condoms, etc but you can't help a girl out? aight..I see, I see -__- lol
lol its more provocative. it get's the people GOING!

·
Registered
678 Posts
If you have a problem with him living next to you, you still have feelings for him.

Why not get back together with him?

If not, just live ur life...and play him out by screwing his best friends or somehting.

·
Banned
4,684 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Yerp said:
If you have a problem with him living next to you, you still have feelings for him.

Why not get back together with him?

If not, just live ur life...and play him out by screwing his best friends or somehting.
Tbh, I sort of feel like I'm not over him yet. Its only been a while since we broke up. It'll probably take me a while to get 100 percent over him.

And the way he's acting, I can't see myself getting back with him. I just wanna know what the hell happened to him.

Ha I couldn't do that. I'm not like that. And maybe that's why he's doing this because he knows I'm a little pussy and I wouldn't do anything. One of his friends does like though lol I could easily, but I won't. :)

·
Registered
678 Posts
lilstacestar said:
Tbh, I sort of feel like I'm not over him yet. Its only been a while since we broke up. It'll probably take me a while to get 100 percent over him.

And the way he's acting, I can't see myself getting back with him. I just wanna know what the hell happened to him.

Ha I couldn't do that. I'm not like that. And maybe that's why he's doing this because he knows I'm a little pussy and I wouldn't do anything. One of his friends does like though lol I could easily, but I won't. :)
Shit sounds complicated so I'm not gonna get into it, but if ur gonna move because of a guy? That shit stupid haha.

1 - 20 of 439 Posts