Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Banned
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i didn't see anyone mention this yet but on Kanye's twitter he says

"ironically but I feel more strategically removing the word 'Beautiful' from the title!"

I'm pretty sure he's gonna end up removing beautiful from the album title.

·
Premium Member
52,731 Posts
FrankThaDJ said:

"ironically but I feel more strategically removing the word 'Beautiful' from the title!"

twitter link or it didnt happen. Probably wont happen anyway, but you should get some evidence.

·
Banned
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Jazz June said:
he was referring to the LA Times writer omitting the word "Beautiful" from the article
if u everything he wrote about the LA times, you'll see that he was writing about the fact the paper got his title wrong but he says that "ironically" he was thinking of changing it back to that title.

RichAzure said:
twitter link or it didnt happen. Probably wont happen anyway, but you should get some evidence.
twitter link? Don't be lazy!!! go to his twitter account.
http://twitter.com/kanyewest

·
Premium Member
52,731 Posts
W

·
0 Posts
FrankThaDJ said:

You gotta learn how to read bro. The inference is that the album isn't beautiful.

·
Registered
931 Posts
he said it was ironic that they are gonna criticize his shit but cant even get the album name right, and that they dude probably did it intentionally to skew it and make him seem more crazy, as in omitting the nice word out of the title to make it seem more dark.  i wish i had the actual tweets to explain better, trying to go off memory from last night.

·
Banned
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
i think the reason we're all getting different interpretations from this tweet is because kanye misspelled words and just made way too many grammar mistakes. i mean he spelled right "write". so i'm not sure anymore but i thought what he was trying to say was

"ironically I feel more Like strategically removing the word 'Beautiful' from the title!"

·
Premium Member
52,731 Posts
RLKJets130 said:
he said it was ironic that they are gonna criticize his shit but cant even get the album name right, and that they dude probably did it intentionally to skew it and make him seem more crazy, as in omitting the nice word out of the title to make it seem more dark.  i wish i had the actual tweets to explain better, trying to go off memory from last night.

·
Registered
3,392 Posts
1 - 20 of 43 Posts