Kanye to The banner

My DARK Twisted Fantasy (new album title)

2193 Views 42 Replies 16 Participants Last post by  619
So i didn't see anyone mention this yet but on Kanye's twitter he says

"ironically but I feel more strategically removing the word 'Beautiful' from the title!"

I'm pretty sure he's gonna end up removing beautiful from the album title.
1 - 20 of 43 Posts
I think its better withtout the beautiful the title was too long.
FrankThaDJ said:

"ironically but I feel more strategically removing the word 'Beautiful' from the title!"

twitter link or it didnt happen. Probably wont happen anyway, but you should get some evidence.
he was referring to the LA Times writer omitting the word "Beautiful" from the article
RichAzure said:
twitter link or it didnt happen. Probably wont happen anyway, but you should get some evidence.
Jazz June said:
he was referring to the LA Times writer omitting the word "Beautiful" from the article
Jazz June said:
if u everything he wrote about the LA times, you'll see that he was writing about the fact the paper got his title wrong but he says that "ironically" he was thinking of changing it back to that title.

RichAzure said:
twitter link? Don't be lazy!!! go to his twitter account.
http://twitter.com/kanyewest
FrankThaDJ said:
if u everything he wrote about the LA times, you'll see that he was writing about the fact the paper got his title wrong but he says that "ironically" he was thinking of changing it back to that title.

twitter link? Don't be lazy!!! go to his twitter account.
http://twitter.com/kanyewest
yeah he just wrote this http://twitter.com/kanyewest/status/27888301601
RichAzure said:
DAMN he just deleted all the tweets he said about it, but he pretty much said somethin about them being noncredible.
G
FrankThaDJ said:

You gotta learn how to read bro. The inference is that the album isn't beautiful.
artg said:
in all seriousness. I woulda screencapped it had I known.
he said it was ironic that they are gonna criticize his shit but cant even get the album name right, and that they dude probably did it intentionally to skew it and make him seem more crazy, as in omitting the nice word out of the title to make it seem more dark.  i wish i had the actual tweets to explain better, trying to go off memory from last night.
i think the reason we're all getting different interpretations from this tweet is because kanye misspelled words and just made way too many grammar mistakes. i mean he spelled right "write". so i'm not sure anymore but i thought what he was trying to say was

"ironically I feel more Like strategically removing the word 'Beautiful' from the title!"
RLKJets130 said:
he said it was ironic that they are gonna criticize his shit but cant even get the album name right, and that they dude probably did it intentionally to skew it and make him seem more crazy, as in omitting the nice word out of the title to make it seem more dark.  i wish i had the actual tweets to explain better, trying to go off memory from last night.
Abshole said:
this helps... the old Kanye is slowly coming back huh... he hasnt learn that not everything he likes people will like too.. smh... this and that comment he made yesterday about the album cover offending everyone...

please calm down ye :ohno:
1 - 20 of 43 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.