Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
3,706 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My dad owns a Chauffeur business, so don't trip.. Does some job's also.
The night Kanye West was on SNL, my dad just happened to be working in the city.
My dad picked some of Kanye West's friend, and since my dad is a old ass *****, he doesn't believe everything people say.
So what happened was, the guy asked him "We're gonna go to the club, we'll pay you $80 an hour if you come party with us, and you get to meet Kanye West"
So, my dad doesn't really know these people, like I said he's old... My dad didn't buy it and when they actually got there, my dad was tight as fuck, because they did know Yeezy.
:cjshrug: Old ****** these days..

·
Registered
3,706 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Timesitheus said:
I get the impression your dad is like 73.

But I bet he is more like 48.
nah, he's around 47, but nice guess.
And he's into politics, he know's who Kanye West is, but he doesn't find the need for meeting famous people. Or that's what he tells me..

·
Premium Member
41,102 Posts
Cool Story. I kinda got a similar story.
My dad works for the coliseum in my town. So when T pain and Chris Brown came for a concert back in 06 he had to drive Chris to his hotel after the show. He told me they went through the drive thru at Wendy's and Chris ordered his food and the lady didn't even notice it was him at the window. He actually got autographs for me and mi sister. He wuda also drove either Lil Flip, Chamilionare, Busta Rhymes, or T.I. but all their shows got cancelled.

·
Registered
3,706 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
AKIL said:
My dad works for the coliseum in my town. So when T pain and Chris Brown came for a concert back in 06 he had to drive Chris to his hotel after the show. He told me they went through the drive thru at Wendy's and Chris ordered his food and the lady didn't even notice it was him at the window. He actually got autographs for me and mi sister. He wuda also drove either Lil Flip, Chamilionare, Busta Rhymes, or T.I. but all their shows got cancelled.
Sweet
but wait, who the fuck is Lil Flip?

:clap:

:cjshrug:

·
Registered
200 Posts
AKIL said:
I work at a Doubletree Hotel in El Paso and on one RANDOM ass day I get to work and they my managers were like "Chad do you want to buy Common some Swim Trunks..." and I was all confused and shit... and apparently Common was passing through and decided to just stay at the hotel I worked at and he had asked the frontdesk to get him some swim trunks. so i went out and bought some for him. While I was driving back to the hotel I realized that I had his cd in my car so i got that autographed and shit. He's a cool ass dude

·
Premium Member
41,102 Posts
Whosyourchaddy said:
I work at a Doubletree Hotel in El Paso and on one RANDOM ass day I get to work and they my managers were like "Chad do you want to buy Common some Swim Trunks..." and I was all confused and shit... and apparently Common was passing through and decided to just stay at the hotel I worked at and he had asked the frontdesk to get him some swim trunks. so i went out and bought some for him. While I was driving back to the hotel I realized that I had his cd in my car so i got that autographed and shit. He's a cool ass dude

GOOD shit.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts