Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
123,374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hes a rapper, hes friends with GLC
ive never heard any of his songs or anything, but he got approached by def jam to be a songwriter

i made a thread like this before, but im just wondering, do you guys think he could get famous from this?
hes only in college atm

idk his name, all i know is that his first name is Ian, but my mom knows his full name so tomorrow when i get to talk to her ill ask her  and ill post some of his songs

so im just wondering, do you guys think he could get big from being friends with GLC and being a songwriter for def jam?

G

·
Neyo and the Dream are succesful songwriters, if he works with the right companies he would be all set. Dont post his real name and save yourself the bullshit.

·
Premium Member
123,374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
MasterChefChop said:
Neyo and the Dream are succesful songwriters, if he works with the right companies he would be all set. Dont post his real name and save yourself the bullshit.
i found out his name and shit, why not post it?

·
Premium Member
123,374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
should i post his shit?

·
Premium Member
123,374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hamington said:
Yes, it will be interesting to see if the KTT community spotted an on-the-rise talent.
aight
btw ive listened to like half of one of his songs so idk if hes good tbh

·
Premium Member
123,374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
DeVo said:
is that the real Lil B that posted on his page!?
oh, im pretty sure it is

he probably just accepts all friend requests

·
Premium Member
123,374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
DeVo said:
On his youtube account. I think it is since he has a song with another dude from The Pack
woah holy shit

·
Premium Member
9,129 Posts
Gulpin said:
hes a rapper, hes friends with GLC
ive never heard any of his songs or anything, but he got approached by def jam to be a songwriter

i made a thread like this before, but im just wondering, do you guys think he could get famous from this?
hes only in college atm

idk his name, all i know is that his first name is Ian, but my mom knows his full name so tomorrow when i get to talk to her ill ask her  and ill post some of his songs

so im just wondering, do you guys think he could get big from being friends with GLC and being a songwriter for def jam?
talk bout your cousin son.. :smug: pics maybe?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts