Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 157 Posts

·
Registered
7,618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Brace yourselves, and no, I'm NOT trolling, not really I don't think.

Bill Clinton said it best: "Abortion should be safe, legal, and rare." Period. I refuse to listen to the religious tell a woman what she should or should not do with her body. And you might say Timesitheus, you are just one of those liberal types that doesn't see what's so horrible about abortion! Truth is, I do. In fact, `you are killing the chance for someone to live in the world. You didn't murder the person, you murdered the chance of a person - perhaps a very good person. But let me back to my point: If I ever impregnated a woman who I did not foresee myself having a child with, even if I loved her but we just didn't want a kid, I would ask her to get an abortion hands down. Now of course it is her decision, but I would much, much rather abort the child than have the child - and have that child shit all over the place ans essentially make my life hell until I die. Abort, feel guilty for 6 months, get counseling, carve it down to a learning experience, move on. No need to over-think things.

·
Premium Member
68,701 Posts
imthegator said:
if you aren't ready to be a man then maybe you should keep your dick to yourself
thats my policy
What if she's a rape victim?

Or let's be real, a kid doesn't know what he's doing and fucks the bitch. Is it right to let the baby be born into a life where their family is stone broke and all three of their lives are ruined?

Leave it up to the woman.

·
Premium Member
68,701 Posts
But I am not condoning going around fucking bitches left and right and not bearing the consequences. This is for cases such as rape and extremely young kids, like 11 and 12 year olds.

·
Registered
9,786 Posts
If a girl is raped by her father and gets pregnant, she should not be forced to have that baby.... I reaaaallly do not understand how anyone can argue against that.

·
Premium Member
68,701 Posts
Msouten said:
If a girl is raped by her father and gets pregnant, she should not be forced to have that baby.... I reaaaallly do not understand how anyone can argue against that.

·
Registered
MBDTF
1,785 Posts
I'm pro choice. Honestly to think of myself having a kid (I'm 14) and being able to father, feed, take care of, and be able to be a good parent is unrealistic at this point in time. And everyone makes mistakes, you would ruin three lives. And as long as you do it VERY early in the pregnancy (up to one month), I don't see the problem. It was a mistake and it should only be done if it IS THE BEST OPTION for the would be child, seeing as its not developed yet.

·
Registered
10,046 Posts
Timesitheus said:
Brace yourselves, and no, I'm NOT trolling, not really I don't think.

Bill Clinton said it best: "Abortion should be safe, legal, and rare." Period. I refuse to listen to the religious tell a woman what she should or should not do with her body. And you might say Timesitheus, you are just one of those liberal types that doesn't see what's so horrible about abortion! Truth is, I do. In fact, `you are killing the chance for someone to live in the world. You didn't murder the person, you murdered the chance of a person - perhaps a very good person. But let me back to my point: If I ever impregnated a woman who I did not foresee myself having a child with, even if I loved her but we just didn't want a kid, I would ask her to get an abortion hands down. Now of course it is her decision, but I would much, much rather abort the child than have the child - and have that child shit all over the place ans essentially make my life hell until I die. Abort, feel guilty for 6 months, get counseling, carve it down to a learning experience, move on. No need to over-think things.
how do u know ull only feel guilty for 6 months? shit like that can stick with u.

·
Registered
10,046 Posts
so pro choice believes in the whole "its my body ill do what i want with it" but what about sucide is that okay? i mean its still ur own body isnt it?

·
Banned
85,044 Posts
American Terrorist said:
so pro choice believes in the whole "its my body ill do what i want with it" but what about sucide is that okay? i mean its still ur own body isnt it?
i agree with this actually. i think it's ridiculous how you can be locked up in a mental house for wanting to die WHEN IT'S YOUR OWN BODY! i don't approve of suicide but people that do want to shouldn't have to be locked up from society for that. that's basically stealing their rights as a human.

1 - 20 of 157 Posts