Kanye to The banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
TCB said:
Force him to puke it up? :dno:
Thats wat I was saying but he is to much of a pussy and my friend just got him Gateorade cause he thinks the X made him dehydrated...

·
Registered
230 Posts
This happened to me once.  It was the weekend after my senior prom and me and some friends had gone to some shitty hotel on a boardwalk (pretty much the jersey shore =p) and I had never taken E before and planned on trying it there.  I took half at about 1 in the afternoon but didnt feel it so after about a half hour I took the other half.  After about an half hour I felt like complete shit and felt like my brain was being shot with lasers ( I remember feeling this specifically haha), I couldnt walk without pretty much falling over; not like drunken stumbling, I knew what was going on my body was just messed up, so I just layed down in bed for about 13 hours and was fine after that.  The next day will be odd but nothing crazy.  Your brother will be fine.

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
pastafari said:
This happened to me once.  It was the weekend after my senior prom and me and some friends had gone to some shitty hotel on a boardwalk (pretty much the jersey shore =p) and I had never taken E before and planned on trying it there.  I took half at about 1 in the afternoon but didnt feel it so after about a half hour I took the other half.  After about an half hour I felt like complete shit and felt like my brain was being shot with lasers ( I remember feeling this specifically haha), I couldnt walk without pretty much falling over; not like drunken stumbling, I knew what was going on my body was just messed up, so I just layed down in bed for about 13 hours and was fine after that.  The next day will be odd but nothing crazy.  Your brother will be fine.
did u die

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
pastafari said:
pastafari said:
Yes have him drink tons of water.  Smoking weed may help too.
are school tests THC haha and he is aite now just kinda tried and has a headache and i guess the Gatorade helped why did this even happen?

·
Registered
3,035 Posts
ManicJay said:
are school tests THC haha and he is aite now just kinda tried and has a headache and i guess the Gatorade helped why did this even happen?
He took E, you don't know what it's cut with. The risk you take when you do E tbh. It's never happened to me though and I've done my fair share.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Milk2Sugars said:
He took E, you don't know what it's cut with. The risk you take when you do E tbh. It's never happened to me though and I've done my fair share.
My friend had no issues tho and he was like i don't think it was the E and i was like really cause this seems like strange timing for a strange flu.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Milk2Sugars said:
This this this.  And the Gatorade may have helped cause you get dehydrated when you take E.

And experimenting with drugs isn't dumb unless you are.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.