Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,819 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So my friend asked this girl out on a date today. Like 4 hours ago to be exact. He's already saying how perfect she is, and how happy he is and everything. How he's in love and shit. :cmon:
I want him to be happy, and tbh I hope that he's right, but the last time he fell like this for a girl, two days later she turned on him and he got sad as fuck for a while, and it took him about 5 months to get over it... A two day relationship!
Should I smack some sense into this fucker or just let it be? I really don't want him to get hurt cause he wasn't himself for a long time, and me and his other friends all had to give him some space cause he didn't want to talk to anyone.

I'm thinking more knock sense into him then letting it slide though :twisted:
I'm not friends with her on Facebook, so I can't get pictures of her unless I go through her friends pictures and shit, and I'm tired atm, my neck hurts cause I got rear ended this morning by someone going 45 :bye: so I'm not doing that tonight.

UPDATE
So I made a basketball team just for this one tournament, and we have our games 6 and 8 friday and 4 on saturday.
This fucker said hes skipping our games to go to a movie with her on friday, and then on saturday so he can go to a swimming party with her. This is like the most major tournament in our area, entry fee of like 150, only 8 teams accepted for our age division, etc.
idk what to say to this, but no one on the team is letting this slide but me, im the only one that hasnt said anything to him. They all said stuff to him, but im not even sure how to approach this. :facepalm:

·
Premium Member
15,819 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'll try to get pics tomorrow, I got some stuff going on our of town so I might not be able to. I talked to the girl once, and she came off really self centered, which isn't good, because that's how the girl before was. And I like my friend talking to us and stuff.

·
Banned
22,031 Posts
let him be, how do you know this girl is like the last one? if you do this with every girl he meets he'll never find "the one", just let him learn from his mistakes

·
Premium Member
15,819 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Dinosaur said:
let him be, how do you know this girl is like the last one? if you do this with every girl he meets he'll never find "the one", just let him learn from his mistakes
She was extremely arrogant when I talked to her, just like the last one. Plus the more disturbing part is the "dating for four hours and I already love her"
I'll let him learn himself though :seanshrug:

·
Registered
945 Posts
matt M said:
last time he fell like this for a girl, two days later she turned on him and he got sad as fuck for a while, and it took him about 5 months to get over it... A two day relationship!

·
Premium Member
15,819 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Update
this fucker is saying hes skipping our basketball tournament games for a movie with her, and then the championship game for a swimming party.
idk what to say to that tbh, its just so.. i dont even know :facepalm:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts