Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 168 Posts

·
Registered
6,074 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
YungAJ24 said:
I remember we did that for MBDTF, so it's only right that we do it for Yeezus :yay:
Anyone got a link to it?

Tried googling but came up with jackshit.

·
Registered
61,527 Posts
Majora said:
Anyone got a link to it?

Tried googling but came up with jackshit.
I tried looking on google to but I couldn't find it, But I can upload mine to Mediafire if you can't find it though.

·
Registered
6,074 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
YungAJ24 said:
I tried looking on google to but I couldn't find it, But I can upload mine to Mediafire if you can't find it though.
whoa dere why you got like 5 MBDTFs? I know ones for MBDTF/WTT but what are the others?

·
Registered
61,527 Posts
Majora said:
whoa dere why you got like 5 MBDTFs? I know ones for MBDTF/WTT but what are the others?
First one: MBDTF Demos/Leftovers (contains mostly the Runaway movie versions of the album songs, leaked versions of the album songs & Never See Me Again)

Second one: An edited version of MBDTF, basically the album version mixed with skits from the Runaway movie.

Third one: MBDTF 2

Fourth one: MBDTF/WTT Sessions

Fifth one: MBDTF Samples

There's also my MBDTF album that is on top of those

I enjoyed the MBDTF era :)

·
Registered
6,074 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
YungAJ24 said:
First one: MBDTF Demos/Leftovers (contains mostly the Runaway movie versions of the album songs, leaked versions of the album songs & Never See Me Again)

Second one: An edited version of MBDTF, basically the album version mixed with skits from the Runaway movie.

Third one: MBDTF 2

Fourth one: MBDTF/WTT Sessions

Fifth one: MBDTF Samples

There's also my MBDTF album that is on top of those

I enjoyed the MBDTF era :)
GAWD DAMN

you think you could included all that? except the sessions one I already got that.

1 - 20 of 168 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.