Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Banned
1,894 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yo do you think that Ye's new album will be #1?

I mean Taylor Swift's new shit will hit the store on October 25 and will all know that she will sell a lot...

Susan Boyle's new CD will be released on November 9...

Both girls may stay at the top when Kanye's album will be dropped... :ohno:

·
Registered
931 Posts
october 25th is almost a month before, it wont still be topping the charts, Susan boyle will have crazy first week sales but they will go down by the third week, ye should premier at 1 or 2, possibly behind watch the thrown, if that gets hyped right, jay fans will buy it and boost those sales, and you know ye fans will buy it.

·
Registered
7,618 Posts
I don't think it will, but it will still do well, and certainly be far more critically acclaimed than all the other albums being released around that time.

·
Registered
23,814 Posts
i'm Sure none Of Them Will Be Selling 400k-500k On There 3rd Or 4th Week So Ye Will Have Nothing To Worry About

·
Banned
85,044 Posts
YeezyStan said:
probably will be #3 or 4
white america is still the bigger audience
and people will buy Taylor just because it's Taylor
you can't get more white than kanye in hip hop tbh

·
Registered
47,646 Posts
i hope so, or this will be his first album to not be #1.  meaning he CANT beat his Big Brother.."10 #1 in a row albums, who better than me?" :ohno: lol

·
Premium Member
12,275 Posts
B-ri said:
i hope so, or this will be his first album to not be #1.  meaning he CANT beat his Big Brother.."10 #1 in a row albums, who better than me?" :ohno: lol
College Dropout wasn't number 1

·
Registered
11,398 Posts
it would be dope if kanye and jay had a album faceoff on hov's 12th and ye's 6th to see if kanye can beat his big brother. then release watch the throne 2 like a month after

·
Registered
63,728 Posts
Don't think he'll hit No.1

The promotion for this Album is a bit sloppy and weird for me, it doesn't make me freak out. when i remember the Promotion for Graduation. That shit was crazy everyone was talking bout it.

·
Banned
85,044 Posts
CANTTELLMENOTHING said:
no lol not really it seems that almost all white people like him even some of the ones that dont like rap
yeah i agree but ye is really popular with the artsy people at my school. like people that didn't listen to hip hop had his music. it's just automatically cool to listen to kanye no matter who you are.

·
Registered
47,646 Posts
sean...anderson? said:
college dropout only gt to no.2
YALL KNOW WHAT I MEAN lol im talking about after Kanye had already been established...ofcourse a producer/backpack rapper debut album wouldn't be number 1. those people that were sleepin on him atfirst were the difference.

1 - 20 of 57 Posts