Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Banned
1,896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yo do you think that Ye's new album will be #1?

I mean Taylor Swift's new shit will hit the store on October 25 and will all know that she will sell a lot...

Susan Boyle's new CD will be released on November 9...

Both girls may stay at the top when Kanye's album will be dropped... :ohno:

·
Registered
984 Posts
october 25th is almost a month before, it wont still be topping the charts, Susan boyle will have crazy first week sales but they will go down by the third week, ye should premier at 1 or 2, possibly behind watch the thrown, if that gets hyped right, jay fans will buy it and boost those sales, and you know ye fans will buy it.

·
Registered
65,328 Posts
Don't think he'll hit No.1

The promotion for this Album is a bit sloppy and weird for me, it doesn't make me freak out. when i remember the Promotion for Graduation. That shit was crazy everyone was talking bout it.

·
Banned
85,627 Posts
CANTTELLMENOTHING said:
no lol not really it seems that almost all white people like him even some of the ones that dont like rap
yeah i agree but ye is really popular with the artsy people at my school. like people that didn't listen to hip hop had his music. it's just automatically cool to listen to kanye no matter who you are.

·
Registered
47,966 Posts
sean...anderson? said:
college dropout only gt to no.2
YALL KNOW WHAT I MEAN lol im talking about after Kanye had already been established...ofcourse a producer/backpack rapper debut album wouldn't be number 1. those people that were sleepin on him atfirst were the difference.

1 - 20 of 57 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.