Kanye to The banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello not sure if this is the right section but please may you check out my band Knee Deep and tell me what you guys think, feedback appreciated.
Here are a few of our songs

G

·
I like this a lot. Reminds me of early Arctic Monkeys meets Wolfmother. o_O Do you guys have any studio quality songs out?

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
isaiahmerriweather said:
I thought it was really good, I could see myself actually listening to your music, are you the singer in the band?
nah man the drummer, but thanks for the comment

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
RelaxRelapse said:
I think if you're gonna do a video like this the singer should know the lyrics already.
sorry man but we are eager to get the vids up on YouTube so we record them asap despite if the singer has learnt the lyrics :p

·
Registered
25,829 Posts
kiddavey said:
sorry man but we are eager to get the vids up on YouTube so we record them asap despite if the singer has learnt the lyrics :p
It's cool. It was just kind of distracting :dno:

It's hard to really critique you since this is pretty low quality, but from I what I hear it's not to bad. You guys might've gotten off tempo a couple times though.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
RelaxRelapse said:
It's cool. It was just kind of distracting :dno:

It's hard to really critique you since this is pretty low quality, but from I what I hear it's not to bad. You guys might've gotten off tempo a couple times though.
thanks for the comment man, and sorry about the quality just recorded on a shitty camcorder

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
RobHiko. said:
I like this a lot. Reminds me of early Arctic Monkeys meets Wolfmother. o_O Do you guys have any studio quality songs out?
Nah sorry but we are hoping to get in a studio once we have more songs written

1 - 10 of 10 Posts