Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
32,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Synopsis said:
What did you do?

How much does it hurt on a scale of 1-10
nothing i was just sitting in class today and the pain came out of nowhere. probably just stretched

and a 10 tbh. can't do shit. even called out from work today. don't wanna call out again tomorrow
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
260,958 Posts
HovToThe said:
nothing i was just sitting in class today and the pain came out of nowhere. probably just stretched

and a 10 tbh. can't do shit. even called out from work today. don't wanna call out again tomorrow
Go to your local emergency room :work:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
32,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Synopsis said:
Go to your local emergency room :work:
no insurance bro. they aint gonna do shit anyway. just make you wait 3 hours just to give you some pills and sent you home with a 10,000 dollar bill.

i've had this pain before. every once in a while but it goes away like 3 days later
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
260,958 Posts
HovToThe said:
no insurance bro. they aint gonna do shit anyway. just make you wait 3 hours just to give you some pills and sent you home with a 10,000 dollar bill.

i've had this pain before. every once in a while but it goes away like 3 days later
Well, back pain shouldn't be taken lightly, but use a heating pad I guess then and see if that helps
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
32,814 Posts
HovToThe said:
no insurance bro. they aint gonna do shit anyway. just make you wait 3 hours just to give you some pills and sent you home with a 10,000 dollar bill.

i've had this pain before. every once in a while but it goes away like 3 days later
You just answered your own question. Take an aspirin. Rest your back.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
32,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Synopsis said:
Well, back pain shouldn't be taken lightly, but use a heating pad I guess then and see if that helps
i have one but in my girlfriends house. damn i forgot to take it back when i dropped her off. don't wanna drive again
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
32,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Masked Mamba said:
You just answered your own question. Take an aspirin. Rest your back.
i did rest, like i said. took the day off from work. slept for a few hours. woke up with more pain.

i don't believe in medicine so i don't want to take an aspirin
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
32,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Synopsis said:
O,

well just go to sleep if you can then
lol you're not helping me bro. i already slept enough. I'm about to just make my moms pick it up. see if that helps
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
260,958 Posts
HovToThe said:
lol you're not helping me bro. i already slept enough. I'm about to just make my moms pick it up. see if that helps
Uhm what can I do tho really? Everything I'm telling you is out of the question for you soooo
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
430 Posts
Ok well no emergency room, then just get a check up because like he said, back pains shouldn't be taken lightly.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
32,814 Posts
HovToThe said:
i did rest, like i said. took the day off from work. slept for a few hours. woke up with more pain.

i don't believe in medicine so i don't want to take an aspirin
Back injuries take days to heal. I pulled a muscle in my back and it took like almost 2 weeks for it to heal. Get a massage, or Ice massage
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
32,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Masked Mamba said:
Back injuries take days to heal. I pulled a muscle in my back and it took like almost 2 weeks for it to heal. Get a massage, or Ice massage
i doubt its an injury tho. i was just sitting in class and the pain came out of nowhere. imma probably just go get a message tomorrow at the mall
 
1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Top